Flight

~Short Imagine yaay~

You tightly held onto Niall, your arms around his neck as his arms were around your waist.

"I dont want you to go.." you whispered, your face burried into his neck

"Its not my choice babe.." He sighs kissing the top of your head.

"How long will you be gone?" You felt your voice shaky, as if you could cry any second.

"About seven months atleast." He responded quietly

As you let out a sigh you pulled apart from Niall.

"Babe.. Remember we said in the car no crying."He sighs cupping your face in his hands and wipping your tears with his thumbs

You didnt know you were crying until he pointed it out.

Niall stayed staring at you, his eyes getting teary as well.

"Babe.." you breathed out as you leaned in and pressed your lips onto his.

Your lips moved in sync as his arms made their way to the back of your thighs, making you jump.

Your legs were now wrapped around his waist as you burried your fingers in the hairs behind his head.

Before things got too heated, you pulled away breathless.

"Plane 502, Your plane will be taking off. Please get in line to aboard the plane, Thank you." said the voice of a flight attendant.

"I got to get going..." Niall whispered as he set you down and held your hand

"I-im going to miss you.. You sighed, fighting back the tears.

"Promise me we'll facetime, text, and call eachother as much as we can?" Niall asked, his voice shaky.

You nodded," Of course."

He sweetly pecked your lips.

"Do we have to say goodbye?"You asked bitting your bottom lip

"Uhm.. lets just say see you later." Niall smiled a bit

You forced a smile and waved as you watched Niall go through security check.

"Okay see you later." Niall waved

"See you later." You responded,putting your hands into your pockets.

He smiled a bit as hm and the boys passed security check and off into the plane.

[ Im going to make a Larry Stylinson story yaaay (: x ]

©AmeezySmiley