Chapter 56

hope you like it :) please comment!!! i want to get at least 15 or 20... that might be a lot to ask for... but yeah :) so i hope you like it!!! ENJOY!!! <3 comment, vote, and fan!!! thanks so much you guys!!! i love youuu!!! <3 BYEEEEEE

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            Maya and I fell asleep together on her couch that night. We were watching this movie, but we ended up just kissing each other. I was lying on my back and Maya was on top of me, her arms on either side of her head. I had mine on her waist, holding her in place. Crap, how was I going to get up? I didn’t want to; I’d rather just stay here with her and skip work. We didn’t need anything else interfering with our love life. I stroked her amazing brown, wavy hair and she nuzzled her head into my chest, mumbling in her sleep.

            “Harry…” she mumbled, half asleep.

            “I love you,” I whispered.

            “Mmm…” she closed her eyes tighter and out her head on its side. “You smell nice…”

            I chuckled, “You are so cute when you’re asleep.”

            She didn’t say anything else, as she had fallen back asleep. I waited a little bit longer, but she didn’t move. I hated to have to wake her up, because she looked so peaceful.

            “Maya, baby, we both have to work today…” I said starting to sit up. She stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes.

            “Morning,” she mumbled, sitting on the couch as I stood up and stretched.

            “Harry…” she said and I turned around to sit back down on the couch next to her.

            “Yes?” I said pulling a piece of hair behind her ear.

            “Guess what this weekend is…?” she slightly smiled.

            “What?” I replied smiling at her. She was so cute in the morning.

            “Valentine’s Day.”

            “My favorite day of the year,” I hugged her and kissed her neck.

            She pulled away and cupped my face in her hands. She looked like she was about to say something, or wanted to say something, but didn’t. She didn’t kiss me right away either. She just looked me straight in the eyes for at least thirty seconds. The most torturous thirty seconds of my life.

            “So…?” I said smiling. She kissed me lightly and stood up and stretched also. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me as I stood up next to her.

            “Harry…” she said smiling.

            “I’m sorry babe, but I need a real kiss in the morning.”

            “Then kiss me silly,” she whispered smiling up at me. My god, she was so adorable. I leaned down and gave her a long kiss. It was different than our usual ones. Normally, we kissed each other just because we wanted to, without much of a reason behind them. Like last night for example. We were lying on Maya’s couch, just kissing each other because we could and also because the movie was terrible. This morning, I could actually tell we loved each other a lot more than anyone else could imagine.

            She pulled away and put her forehead on mine, “Harry… I love you so much…”

            I smiled at her. “I’m so happy you’re mine…”