Chapter 17

this one is pretty long, so it makes up for the last chapter! Hope you like it! don't forget 2 comment! :D

The next morning I woke up and didn’t see Harry next to me. Confused, I rolled out of bed and stepped into the living room to find Harry on the couch.

            “Good morning beautiful,” he said smiling. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

            “What are you doing today?” he whispered in my ear. I got goosebumps everywhere from the feel of his breath.

            I turned my head and our noses touched. He smiled as if he planned this out and kissed me lightly.

            “I have work…”

            “Me too… I feel like I don’t see you that much…”

            “Harry I saw you yesterday,” I smiled at him.

            “Well yeah, but I don’t know… it’s not enough…”

            I giggled, “Aww, well I’m sorry… I think… our work is really annoying.”

            “It is,” he replied. Just then, Harry’s phone started ringing. He picked it up off the coffee table and answered it.

            “Hello? Oh hey Louis… yeah I’m getting ready now,” Harry looked at me and shook his head smiling. I giggled, “Yes I am Louis… He’s sick?... But we have an interview today… so he’s just staying home?... Okay… well he’ll have to take care of himself then…” I patted Harry on his arm and pointed to myself. I could take care of whoever was sick. He looked at me confused and I whispered, “I can take care of them…”

            Harry nodded, “Wait Lou, Maya says she can take care of Liam… I think…” Harry looked at me, “Do you have work?”

            “Well yeah but I can miss it and say I’m taking care of a family member.”

            Harry nodded, “Okay, I’ll take her over in an hour… No I don’t know how to speak Russian, Louis,” he looked super confused, “Then ask Zayn how to change the language back to English on your iPod… Okay, I love you, bye.”

            I smiled, “Well I think that means I have to go call work!” I jumped up from the couch and went into my apartment to grab my phone. I called my boss and she wasn’t too happy about it, but she let me take the day off. I promised her that I’d be back in every day next week to make up for it. I smiled and walked back into Harry’s apartment. He was getting changed, so I decided to change out of my pajamas also.

            In half an hour, Harry and I were sitting on the bus driving out of the city. He had his arm around my shoulder and we were looking out the window.

            “Have you ever wanted to go swimming in the Hudson River?” I asked.

            “No… why have you?”

            “Yeah… it looks fun…”

            “Maybe…” he replied and we went quiet again. We got off at our bus stop and walked the fifteen minutes to the boys’ house. The gate opened for us and Harry led me inside the house.

            It was unusually quiet. I heard footsteps and Louis came into the foyer.

            “Liam told us to be quiet and it is killing me! Can we please go… I can’t stand the silence Harry!”