Chapter 33

hey guys! sorry that last chapter ended on a pretty awkward note... i was kinda in the car when i thought of that and i was like, "yeah..." so um... yerp i hope this chapter kinda sorta maybe clears it up and whatnot, Harry is adorable omg.... lol so yeah, ENJOY! (i was really kinda tired when wrote this so sorry if it sucks...) comment, vote, and fan! :D thanks so muchhh!!!!

I stepped out of Maya’s apartment and put my fingers on my lips. That was… I couldn’t explain what that was. It was unlike Maya to kiss me like that. She was always so… so… cautious, should I say? Yes, she was cautious. She would always wait for me to make the first move. I mean, she probably didn’t do that on purpose.

            I turned around and faced her door. I wanted to go back inside and kiss her and tell her it was okay, but I didn’t. My hand was on the doorknob but I just stared at it. That would just make things more awkward.

            I took out my phone and texted her instead, Me: Hey, I love you.

                Maya <3: I’m sorry… :\

               Me: Hey, I loved it, I replied back. She was too hard on herself sometimes.

               Maya <3: :) go to work, you.

                I called her and she picked up after the second ring, “Yes?” she said.

            “I’m kinda staring at your door…”

            She made her adorable laugh and I heard her walk to the door and open it, “Go to work,” she said smiling at me. I put my phone back into my pocket and I stepped up to her.

            “Let’s try this again, shall we?” I said putting my arm around her waist and pulling her closer to me.

            “Okay,” she said smiling. I kissed her again and her arms found their way around my neck. Her lips moved with mine. It was a great kiss.

            “Much better,” I said pulling away and smiling.

            “Goooodbye Harry,” she said stepping back into her apartment and closing the door.

                I smiled at how cute she was. I stepped back and walked down the hall and onto the elevator. They really should have some music in these things. The ride down to the lobby was silent. I stepped out into the lobby where there was only the rustling of some papers at the front desk to be heard.

            “Good morning Harry,” David said to me behind his computer. I walked over to say hello since I really didn’t feel like going to work. I was Harry Styles. I could be a little bit late if I wanted to be. It’s not like they could fire me or something.

            “Hello David,” I said.

            “How are you?”

            “Alright… tired…”

            “Me too… So um, you and Maya?”

            I looked at him, “Oh yeah…” I smiled and looked at the desk, “We um…”

            “I saw on the news the other day, I’m happy for you two.”

            “Thanks,” I replied.