Chapter 25

new chapter!!!! hope you like it!!!! and thanks to everyone who's reading this cuz i got over 1000 reads!!! i seriously love you all so much <3 it means so much to me.... so yeah :) i hope you like this chapter, there's going to be more of Maya and Harry DON'T WORRY!!!! lol kay BYEEEE!!!! <3 comment below ;D

“Alyssa hurry up!” I exclaimed standing in the middle of her room checking my outfit out in her mirror. She walked out of her closet and looked into the mirror with me.

            “I love it,” I said smiling at her. She had on a flowery skirt with a tank top.

            “You look good too,” she said. I wore a pair of dark skinny jeans, sandals, and a cropped t-shirt that had a music note heart on it using the treble and bass clefs. I had a black cami underneath it. We were going to go see One Direction in concert today.

            “Thanks,” I took out my phone, “Harry said that we have to enter at a certain door in the back in order to get backstage. And we have to pick up Camille too because I have three tickets. So I guess we’ll take the bus?”

            “I guess,” she said. She took her small purse off her bed and checked the time, “We should go.”

            I looked at my hair again in the mirror and nodded, “Okay, Camille said that we should meet up with her outside her apartment building which is a couple blocks over from here.”

            “Cool lets go,” Alyssa said. We walked out of her apartment and outside into the chilly now December weather. I zippered my jacket up higher and we walked down the side walk. We reached her apartment building and Camille was already waiting outside.

            “It’s so damn cold out!” she exclaimed.

            “Let’s go before I lose feeling in my entire body,” Alyssa said. We waited for five minutes at a bus stop until the bus got here. We climbed on and sat in a three seater. We rubbed our hands together.

            “Is this place far?” Camille asked. I sat in the aisle seat, she sat in the middle, and Alyssa had the window seat.

            “I don’t think so, I think he said it was only an hour or so away so after we get off the bus we have to grab a taxi and drive to the venue.”

            “Okay,” Alyssa said. The three of us continued talking for a little while longer until the bus stopped and we had to get off.

            “I’ll get us a taxi,” Camille said. She started waving for one as Alyssa and I stood back. She was a legit New Yorker. I laughed a little bit and a taxi pulled over for us.

            The three of us got in the back seat and I read off the address for the driver. He nodded and we sat back. We were all really excited.

            “So I really get to meet the entire band?” Camille said and I nodded.

            “Yup, backstage passes for the three of us.”

            “I’m so glad I’m best friends with you Maya,” Alyssa said.

            “I know right?” Camille said. I handed them their passes and we put them around our necks.

            In around twenty minutes, we arrived at the venue. I paid the taxi driver and we stepped out of the car. There were hundreds if not thousands of people here.

            “Okay…” I said stuffing my hands in my pockets. We got closer and saw a bunch of teenage girls screaming and giggling. Oh god.

            We actually got through in around an hour and a half of waiting. It was so cold out.

            “Harry said to make a left when we get in,” I said to Alyssa and Camille. They nodded and we found a big door and two security guards standing there. They were telling some girls that they weren’t allowed in. They pouted and walked away. We stepped up and showed them our passes. They nodded and let us in.

            “Walk straight down this hallway and make a right. There’ll be another security guard named Paul. He’ll let you in.”

            We nodded and thanked him. We followed his directions and sure enough we found Paul standing in front of another door which I guessed led backstage. We walked up to him.

            “Passes?” he asked and we showed him. He nodded and opened the door. It was backstage and I saw the guys ahead of us. They turned around and saw us. Camille and Alyssa were obviously excited too. I gave Harry a hug and he kissed me. I saw a couple guards watching me and my friends very carefully.

            “Miss me?” I asked when he pulled away.

            “So much, babe,” he said.

            “Maya!” Camille exclaimed and I pulled away from Harry’s hug.

            “Zayn hugged me!” she whispered in my ear. I laughed a little and nodded. She whispered in my ear again, “And he smells so good!” I laughed again and nodded. She was so happy.

            “Go talk to him!” I said and she turned pink.

            “I don’t know…”

            “Hey Zayn!” I exclaimed and he came over.

            “What’s up?” he said.

            “This is Camille, I think you two should get to know each other.”

            “Yeah definitely,” Zayn smiled and I pushed them aside together. Camille eyed me but she was too happy to protest. I saw Alyssa talking with Niall, Liam, and Louis. I put my arms back around Harry’s neck.

            “You’re not nervous are you?” I asked smiling.

            “Not at all, I’m so used to this now.”

            I ran my hands through his hair and he leaned down again. We were inches apart when we got interrupted.

            “BOY’S YOU’RE ON IN FIVE!” a man called running through.

            We pulled apart not having kissed each other before the concert.

            “We should go try to find our seats…” I said.

            “Come back when we’re done,” Harry said smiling.

            “Definitely,” I said pulling away, “CAMILLE! ALYSSA! WE HAVE TO GO!” I called obnoxiously loud.

            “You realize we’re within a five foot radius from you right?” Camille said.

            “Yes, but we need to go find our seats, it’s starting in five minutes, but we can come back afterwards.”

            “Okay,” Camille said. She said goodbye to Zayn and the three of us went to go find our seats. There were so many people here I was kind of afraid I was going to get trampled on. It’s a scary thought if you think about it…

            The place was huge. There were girls all around us screaming and giggling and some even crying. We waited a couple minutes and the lights went down. My eardrums must have died from all of the screaming.

            “The lights have gone down, the boys are coming,” a voice said over a loudspeaker. The screaming got ten times as loud and the guys entered from a door in the middle of the stage. The place went insane. The concert started.