Chapter 26

omg! i love this chapter soooo so much! i want to thank my bff for helping me come up with the main idea of this chapter :) i hope you guys like it! Harry and Maya are so cute! i want to be her so badly it's not even funny D: so yeah... ENJOY! and comment, vote, and fan! :D thanks soooo so so so so so so so so muchhh!!! love youuuuu whoever you are <3

I was smiling so much I was afraid my face would freeze that way. Not that that would necessarily be a bad thing because Harry said he loved my smile, but it would just be weird to be smiling all the time. People would think I’m crazy or something, which I am, but they would know at their first glance at me.

            Alyssa and Camille were clearly more excited than I was which was evident in that they were part of the screaming fans. Since I knew the band personally I didn’t freak out as much but I sang really loudly.

            In the middle of the concert they stopped singing for a little bit.

            “How are we all doing tonight?!” Louis asked the audience. He got a bunch of screaming in response.

            “Are you sure?!” Liam asked and the audience screamed even more.

            I laughed for some reason and Camille linked arms with me.

            “I want to dedicate this next song to someone very special to me out in the audience tonight,” Harry said. He got twice the amount of screaming from the audience. I was frozen in my spot. Harry was really doing this. Oh my god. Alyssa and Camille looked at me. The smile left my face and I stood staring at Harry onstage. 

            He smiled, “You know who you are. Now let me just find you…” Him and the rest of the band started searching until I locked eyes with Liam.

            “Found her Harry!”

            I got butterflies in my stomach. Liam pointed to me and Harry grinned.

            “Will Maya Hartman please come up to the stage?” Harry said.

            Oh my god Harry. Oh my god. He was trying to make me stop breathing. He was totally doing this on purpose. I slowly made my way to the front of the crowd and to the stage. Other girls were trying to get in but Harry saw me and told the guards that I was the girl he was looking for. The guards let me through and I walked up to the stage and Harry took my hand in his.

            “Everyone, this is the girl who I’m madly in love with,” Harry said into the mic. The crowd aww-ed and I stood there staring at him. This couldn’t be real. I couldn’t be onstage with him right now. This was definitely a dream. Wake up Maya!

            It wasn’t a dream though. This was real life.

            “But, she’s not officially my girlfriend…” Harry said.

            The audience screamed both yeses and no’s and I stared at Harry.

            Harry looked at me, “Maya, will you be my girlfriend?” he asked into the mic. I put my hand over my mouth. I looked at the rest of the band who stood around us nodding their heads. I looked back at Harry who took my other hand in his. I wasn’t expecting him to do this. I expected to come to this concert and just stand in the audience enjoying the music. But, no. I was standing on stage looking like an idiot while Harry looked at me, waiting for an answer.

            “Um…” I mumbled.

            “Say yes!” Louis exclaimed. He got the audience cheering for us. We must’ve looked cute together or something. I looked out at the audience and locked eyes with Camille and Alyssa. They were screaming something that looked like a yes because they were smiling.

            I looked at Harry again and nodded. “Yes!” I ran into his arms and he picked me up and spun me around. This was crazy. I was really Harry Styles’ girlfriend. He set me down and kissed me in front of everyone. The audience screamed and the rest of the band clapped.

            “I should get back to my seat…” I said smiling at Harry.

            “Okay,” he whispered. I walked off stage and made my way back to my seat. Everyone was still screaming, but now they knew who I was too. The whole world would eventually know who I was. Camille and Alyssa linked arms with me and squealed. I just smiled at them and looked back at the stage.

            They started singing their next song, Gotta Be You. I was officially the happiest girl in the world.

            “Can we fall, one more time? Stop the tape and rewind, oh and if you walk away I know I’ll fade ‘cause there is nobody else…” Harry sang as he locked his eyes with mine. It was as if there was no one else in the entire arena. It was only me and Harry right there. Nothing else mattered. It was amazing.

            They finished the whole concert up with their most famous song, What Makes You Beautiful. They said goodbye during the ‘na na na’ part. Harry sang the last line and the lights immediately went down. The crowd screamed some more and I took Camille and Alyssa’s hands. I took them backstage again with me. I pushed past a lot of girls who screamed when they saw me. “Maya!” some exclaimed. Some I could tell didn’t like me. This publicity thing was going to be very new to me. We finally made it to the door and the guards let us in. I found my way to the door leading the backstage and another guard let us in. Harry saw me and I ran into his arms. He picked me up and kissed me passionately, but gently.

            “I love you so much,” I said pulling away but kissing him again.

            “I know,” he said on my lips. We kissed for longer until Harry put me down. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him again.

            “Okay Maya,” he said pulling away and laughing.

            I only smiled and hugged him. The rest of the guys were talking to both Camille and Alyssa while Harry and I stood off to the side.

            “I seriously can’t believe you did that…” I said looking up at him.

            “I wasn’t so sure about it at first…” he said honestly.

            “I’m happy you did though,” I smiled at him and kissed him again.

            “Me too,” he said when I pulled away, “Me too, Maya.”