Chapter 35

hey :) here's the next chapter ;) for any of you reading this, can you please give me some suggestions of what Harry and Maya should do next? i'm running out of ideas! HELP!!!! please, anything so long as it's appropriate and something that you can actually picture them doing... i'm counting on you guys! i really need help! Thanks for reading :) comment, vote, and fan! :D love you! <3

The next week I was at the guys’ house while they were at work. I had the day off and there was more stuff to do here. Plus, they had a cat. I seriously loved cats so much, which was why I was so excited when I heard they had gotten one.

            “Don’t have too much fun with Cuddles,” Harry said as he walked out the front door.

            “No promises!” I called and I heard him laugh. I scooped Cuddles up in my arms and he started purring. He loved me. I was obviously his favorite. He would always jump up onto the couch to sit on my lap instead of Harry’s. I loved how Zayn was afraid of him too. The fact that he was a little tuxedo cat was what made it so funny. He had little interest in Niall even though Niall would try to make him sit in his lap.

            One time I was lying down on the couch and I had my head in Harry’s lap. I was wearing an oversized sweatshirt and Cuddles jumped onto the couch and crawled underneath my sweatshirt. His head popped up out of my neck hole and he fell asleep.

            “I’m not sure if I should be jealous of that cat or not…” Harry said. I laughed.

            “Its okay, Cuddles and I have talked about it and he understands.”

            Harry played with my hair and Cuddles continued purring like a motorboat.

            Anyways, I was watching TV on their couch today with Cuddles curled up into a ball in my lap. I absently pet him. The doorbell rang. I picked up the small kitten and put him on the couch next to me. I walked over to the door and opened it.

            A blonde girl stood there smiling. However, the smile dropped when she saw me standing there. “Who are you?” she asked somewhat harshly.

            “I was about to ask the same thing…” I replied.

            “I’m Lily,” she said in an awkwardly high pitched voice. She was obnoxious.

            “Okay… can I help you or something?”

            “Oh shut up Maya,” she said.

            “Excuse me!”

            “Where’s Harry?” she asked stepping inside and looking around.

            “He’s not here right now, so um, get out of my house.”

            She glared at me and I just stared at her. Who did she think she was? She put a note on the front hall table.

            “Get out,” I said opening the door for her.

            “Just so you know Maya, Harry and I had so much more fun that night than you will ever imagine having with him.”

            What?! Oh wait… Lily… I’ve heard that name before…

            Then it hit me. This was the girl I saw Harry with that one night a couple months ago. She was the one he was drunk with.

            “Yeah sure, drunk sex is soooo much fun,” I said as she stepped onto the front porch and turned around.

            She shot me a look. Then she smiled. It wasn’t a normal smile though. It looked evil almost. “He likes me more.”