Chapter 8

I didn’t have work the next day, but Harry did. He woke up before me, but I didn’t realize. I was asleep until 10:45, which I never normally was able to do. I was a little confused when I woke up because I wasn’t in my room, I was in Harry’s.  The bed next to me was empty and I frowned, half wishing there was someone for me to wake up next to. I eventually got out of his bed and walked back into my apartment. I checked my phone for any new messages.

Harry <3: You up yet, babe? .x  – Harry texted me at around 8:30. I smiled at the little ‘x’ that he had added. There was just something about the ‘x’s in texts that seemed so flirty.

Me: I like to sleep in and ur bed is very comfy :)

Harry <3: I aim to please sweetie :) .x

            I smiled and bit my lip. I was keeping that text.

Me: What do you have to do today?

Harry <3: Red carpet interview at 7

Me: Fancy :) have fun, I’ll be at my place

Harry <3: See you tonight I love you .xx

            I paused and stared at the text. Harry just told me he loved me. Did he mean it? It was over a text message. I wanted to call him but I didn’t want to interrupt something that he might be doing. As if he read my mind, I got a call from him. I picked up my phone.

             “Hello?” I answered quickly.

             “Hey,” Harry responded happily into the receiver. I sighed silently at the sound of his amazing voice.

             “Aren’t you supposed to be doing One Direction stuff?” I teased, sitting down at my kitchen table and running my hand through my hair.

             “We got a break… well I got a break… well I kind of just left because I wanted to talk to you.”

            I blushed and smiled. He was actually thinking about me. “Aw, you’re sweet.” I exhaled and traced circles on the wooden table. “So a red carpet interview? Are you excited?”

            “Kind of… they’re really long and we get asked so many questions but there’s normally a party we get to go to afterwards so that’s a plus.”

            “Sounds like it… so what are you doing the rest of the day?” I tilted my head a little bit and smiled.

            “Recording songs, writing songs, rehearsing songs, editing songs… do you understand why I just left?” I could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice.

            “I guess… oh god what am I gonna do all day?”

            “I would ask if you could come here, but you’d be bored out of your mind… Why don’t you call your friends over or something? I mean you do have friends, right?”

            I giggled a little bit. “Yeah, but they’re not the same as you…” I pretended to sigh dramatically and Harry laughed a little bit.

            “Sorry babe, I really try to limit how amazing I am, but it just radiates off of me,” Harry teased. I smiled and bit my bottom lip.  

            “Excuse me, but I’m the amazing one here. If you haven’t realized, I’m kind of beautiful…” I giggled to myself.