Chapter 58

hey! okay, new chapter :) Louis is verrrrry confused with his love life and whatnot, so just keep that in mind while you read :) i really hope you like it... please leave comments and suggestions below!!! haha ENJOY!!!! lol comment, vote, and fan!!! haha thanks so much you guysss!!!! i love youuuuu!!!! <3333 BYEEE!!!!

“Louis!! Watch where you’re driving!” I exclaimed.

            “Oh relax,” he teased swerving around a couple cars.

            “Oh my god…” I gripped the arm rest of my seat and stared out the front windshield.

            “Fine! I’ll slow down, but only because you look terrified…” Louis said and he slowed down.

            “Oh thank you so much,” I said breathing a sigh of relief. The guys and girls in the back seats were in their own conversation.

            I saw Louis look over at me for a couple seconds, then back at the road in front of him.

            “What?” I asked smiling.

            “Nothing,” he replied gripping the wheel tighter and arching his back a little bit, then relaxing it.

            I nodded and looked out my window. I got a text from Harry.

            The back of your head looks lovely :)

                I smiled at it and texted him back. I saw Louis look over at it, then look away quickly. He was acting differently today. I don’t know what it was, but he wasn’t being his normal Louis self around me. I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but it was probably something about Eleanor, so I kept my mouth shut. I looked at him and rubbed his forearm with my left hand.

            “You’re a good guy Lou,” I said smiling.

            He laughed a little, “You’re not half bad yourself Maya.”

            I smiled and watched the trees pass by in a blur. I hated highways. They were so boring and there was nothing to look at. I looked back at Louis, waiting for him to say something funny, but he didn’t.

            I sighed and decided to look back out the windshield, letting the awkward silence envelope the two of us. There was definitely something wrong. Louis always had something to say. I was determined to find out what it was that was bothering him.

LOUIS’S P.O.V.

            “We’re here, we’re here, we’re here!” I exclaimed over happily. I jumped out of the van and was closely followed by everyone else. Maya leaned past me in the truck of the van and pulled out her suitcase. Why was she suddenly giving me butterflies? She grinned at me and walked over to Harry. Her fiancé. Sure, I was happy for the two of them but… there was something about Maya that I loved. Harry probably loved it too. I wasn’t entirely sure of what it was.

            She was so beautiful, I’d do anything to make her mine.

            But, I couldn’t. Maya and Harry were in love. It didn’t take a genius to realize that. It was just obvious. The way they looked at each other said it all. The way Harry would just barely touch her…

            I looked away when she stood on her toes to kiss him.

            “I love you,” she whispered to him. I love you too…