Chapter 85

hey everyone! this is the last chapter before the epilogue :( i'm so sad that it's ending, but i'm kinda happy about it too :) all good things must come to an end, right? i think so... :) so i hope you like the last chapter :) and sorry, i was supposed to upload these sooner, but i had no internet this weekend :\ sorry bout that... but anyway, ENJOY!!! comment, vote, and fan if you like it!!!! thanks so much my loves <3333 i luffles you all!!!! :D

That night, Harry and I were lying in bed together, trying to fall asleep. Well, I was trying to fall asleep. Harry was sleeping unusually quietly next to me. I couldn’t fall asleep though. I’d been laying here for over an hour, just staring at the ceiling and around the room. Harry moved a little in his sleep and tightened his grasp around me. I tried closing my eyes and falling asleep but they just shot right back open.

            “Harry…” I whispered. I ran my hand through his hair to try to wake him up. He stirred a little bit but fell back asleep. “Harry,” I whispered a little bit louder this time. I kissed him a couple times and his eyes slowly opened.

            He pulled me closer to him and the sides of our noses touched, “Mmm… what’s wrong love?” he asked in his sleepy voice.

            “I can’t sleep…” I whispered, my lips brushing his with each word.

            He sighed a little bit and moved his nose so that it barely hit mine, “What’s wrong?” Harry’s eyes were half open and looked like they were going to close at any second.

            “I just… have too much on my mind…” I said quietly, making my forehead touch his. I loved being this close to him. It made me feel safe… and loved.

            “What will make you fall asleep?” Harry whispered, ignoring what I just said.

            “I don’t know,” I shrugged a little bit.

            Harry started to rub my back and sides. He knew this always made me more tired. He knew every little detail there was to know about me. And, now that I’d gotten out of the hospital, we’d gotten very close to one another. I mean, we were close before the accident, but now we were practically inseparable when we weren’t working.

            “Shh…” he cooed and I buried my head in his chest, still not completely able to fall asleep.

            “Harry… when I was asleep for all that time, I was able to hear your voice,” I said out of the blue.

            “Mmm… we’ll talk about it in the morning love,” he whispered.

            I nodded and he continued to stroke my back up and down. I felt my eyelids getting heavy and I didn’t feel him stop until I was completely asleep.

TWO MONTHS LATER

            I stood on my toes to whisper in Harry’s ear, “I like this one…”

            He smiled down at me, “Me too,” he said quietly. I felt him take my left hand in his right. We were at our second open house. The realtor was giving us and a couple other people a tour of the house. It was an amazing one too. It was in Upstate New York and it wasn’t too big or too small. It could probably fit a family of four or five. But, I didn’t want to start thinking of kids yet. No, I couldn’t wrap my mind around that yet.

            Once the tour was over, Harry and I thanked the realtor, told him that we were interested, and walked back to our car that was parked down the street.