Chapter 73

hey everyone!!!! omg, i like died when i saw how many of you commented... :') thanks so much, seriously, that like made my entire week :) omg i loved it so much :) KEEP COMMENTING!!! lol hahahahaaa!!!! so i hope you enjoy this new chapter... the honeymoon stuff is in this chapter... meh, so um... yeah... :\ god i feel so awk but it fit the scene!!!!... but i hope you like this chapter anyways!!! comment, vote, and fan!!! thanks so much <3333333 I LOVE YOU!!!! <3

The next morning I woke up at a reasonable hour (around 9:30 to be exact) and I didn’t find Harry in bed next me. I frowned and rolled out of bed, taking in all my surroundings again. Oh yeah, I was on my honeymoon with Harry. I smiled to myself and went to brush my teeth and hair before I went downstairs. I still admired the entire house as I slowly made my way down the big hallway and down to the main floor. I heard something going on in the kitchen and I followed the sounds since I still wasn’t completely sure where everything was in this house.

            I found the kitchen and Harry was still only in his boxers making breakfast.

            “Good morning gorgeous,” he said when I entered the kitchen and sat down at the island.

            “Hey,” I said smiling. He was making some kind of omelet at the stove. “Didn’t bother getting changed?” I teased.

            He laughed, “Nope, I thought you would enjoy this more,” he teased me back.

            I smiled and put my head in my arms. This month was going to be fun…

            We ate breakfast together and tried to decide what we were going to do all day. There had to be something Harry had in store for me. Something romantic hopefully…

            A couple hours later I was standing in my closet trying to find something to wear.

            “Put your swimsuit on Maya, we’re going to the beach!” Harry said from our room.

            I poked my head out and looked at him, “Really?!”

            “Yes! Now go get changed…”

            I jumped with excitement and found my bikini that I hadn’t worn in so long. I thanked god that it still fit me and I looked good in it. I pulled a t-shirt over it and my denim shorts. I stepped out of my closet and put on my flip flops. Harry walked out at the same time.

            “You ready?” he asked taking my hand in his.

            “You bet,” I replied smiling. We grabbed towels and beach chairs and walked out through the backdoor. The warm summer air welcomed us and I finally got to see what the back of the house was like. There was a pool here too. A nice pool.

            “Harry this house is amazing…” I said as we walked past the large pool and to the staircase leading down to the ocean. No one was on the beach for as far as I could see. We set our stuff down on the beach and I pulled off my shirt and shorts. Before I could say anything, Harry had picked me up and was running into the water with me.

            “Harry!!” I exclaimed. He hit the edge of the water and ran all the way in. He dunked us underneath. When we broke the surface again I hit him on his arm.

            “I’m sorry babe,” he said smiling and he pulled me into a kiss. I splashed him and he laughed.

            We spent the entire day at the beach and I actually had a lot of fun considering I didn’t like the beach very much. There was something with the water and the sand that annoyed me, but being with Harry made me love it. We walked back to the house at around 6:00 when it started to get dark out. We walked past the pool again and I looked at it.