Chapter 52

next chapter :)

The next morning, I forced my eyelids open to find a sleeping Harry lying down next to me. I looked at him sleeping peacefully, his chest rising slightly and evenly. His face was straight and content, as if he knew in his sleep that I was here next to him.

            I took a deep breath and studied his facial features. He was flawless. He had a chiseled face with perfect jaw and cheek bones. His beautiful green eyes were hidden behind his closed eyelids. I wanted to reach out and stroke his cheek with my thumb, but I held myself back. This was my time to really look at him.

            Everything about him was perfect. I couldn’t find one thing that was out of place. He was amazing. I kissed him extremely lightly on his lips so that mine and his barely made contact. I continued staring at him until he woke up from his sleep. He put his arms around me and our faces were inches away from each other.

            “How long have you been up for sweetie?”

            “Not very long,” I replied when in reality I’d been laying here for over an hour just watching him sleep.

            “You kissed me in my dream this morning,” Harry whispered. I smiled remembering I kissed him while he was still asleep.

            “Oh really?”

            “Mmhmm…”

            “Show me, how did it go?” I flirted and Harry grinned.

            “It went a little something like this,” he whispered before his lips connected with mine. I always loved a loving kiss in the morning.

            I pulled away, “Mmm… I’m pretty good, aren’t I?” I said smiling.

            He chuckled a little bit, “Yes Maya, you are very good…”

            I smiled and he entwined his legs in mine. I was so used to this that all I could do was smile.

            “What are we doing today?”  I whispered.

            “We’re going to the guys’ house, if that’s okay with you.”

            I nodded, “Yes, it is…”

            Harry cuddled with me for a little bit longer before I pulled away and got out of bed. I realized my hand again. I frowned and told him I was going to go get changed. He nodded and got out of bed also.

            An hour and a half later, we walked into the guys’ house and were greeted by Louis at the front door.

            “Harry!” he exclaimed and he gave us both a hug, “Liam and I are stealing Maya away from you today.”

            I looked at Harry who looked at Louis, “Why?”

            Liam walked into the foyer and saw us, “We want to approve of her one last time before you two get married,” he explained.

            I laughed and Harry put his arm around my waist. “What am I gonna do all day?” he asked looking at them.

            They shrugged and Zayn ran down the stairs looking crazed.

            “Oh my god you guys,” he said out of breath.

            “What?!” I said and we all stared at him.