Chapter 83

sorry i left you guys on a cliffhanger... i don't normally realize... hehe :\ but yeah, so here's the next part!!!! ENJOY!!!! i really hope you like it... i've been like crying both from the story and how nice the comments you guys are giving me :) words cannot explain how much i love you all :) i hope you like this chapter though :D (sorry it's so short... :\) BYEEEEE!!!! <333333 ~ Boo Bear <3

LIAM’S P.O.V.

            I don’t know why I was crying so hard. I never usually cried. It was just sitting there, looking at Maya, who was practically my sister-in-law, broken and bruised in a hospital bed. I’d hate to be in Harry’s position right now. He was probably much worse than I was.

            I walked down the hallway and turned into a little alcove room with vending machines and water fountains. I stood in the middle and looked around. What was I doing? I sank down next to the wall and put my head in my hands, letting all my tears come out.

            I wiped my eyes and saw Niall walked past where I was. He saw me and stepped up to where I was sitting. He kneeled down.

            “Hey,” he said.

            I swallowed, “Why does this have to happen to the good people in the world?”

            “Maya’s going to be okay,” Niall said. I looked into his bright blue eyes.

            “But…”

            “Li, she’s going to be out of here in probably around a week and a half.”

            “I know Niall, but I just can’t stand seeing her like this…”

            “It’s okay,” he said taking my hand and helping me up. He hugged me and I felt some more silent tears falling down my face. Zayn and Louis walked in. Zayn’s eyes were a little pink from crying and Louis just looked really upset.

            “Maya wants to see you,” Louis said. Oh god. I couldn’t even think of going back in there. I guess I had to though… if Maya wanted to see me…

            “Sorry, I was just so upset…” I mumbled more to myself than to the three others.

            “We all are Liam, its okay,” Louis said. I nodded and we all walked back to Maya’s room, together.

MAYA’S P.O.V.

            I looked at Harry who was still lying down next to me.

            “Why was… why was everyone crying?” I asked, blinking. I still couldn’t see everything as one solid object. Everything was blurry and it made me feel like I was really dizzy when I wasn’t.

            “We’re all just so… upset,” Harry replied kissing my left hand.

            “But… I’m going to be out of here soon,” I said.

            “I know, but… Maya, it’s complicated when you’re in our position. We’re all perfectly healthy and seeing you of all people in a hospital bed is hard for us. All of us. Liam just got really upset. He’ll be back in a couple of minutes though, okay?”

            I nodded and waited with Harry giving my left hand little kisses. It was so different. The two of us couldn’t cuddle up with each other because I was so… restricted. All I wanted to do was fall asleep in Harry’s arms for the first time in a month and a half, but I couldn’t. I felt like a part of my inside had died.