Chapter 68

here it is!! they finally get married!!! please leave a comment and tell me if this whole thing is accurate.... lol thanksss ENJOY!!!

My flower-girl, Juliet walked down the aisle first. There was no turning back now. Alice went after her, followed by Danielle, Camille, and Emilee. I looked at my father who smiled widely at me.

            I linked arms with him. It was my turn to walk down the aisle. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy and I felt tears well up in my eyes. No, I wasn’t going to cry now… I mean, I did have waterproof mascara on, but still. We both walked slowly and I tried to concentrate on my steps so I wouldn’t trip. I had a tendency to do that. I looked up. There he was. The guy I never expected to fall in love with. The guy who kissed me on the first day he met me. The guy who asked me to be his girlfriend in front of a thousand fans. The guy who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. They guy who I was madly in love with. Harry Styles.

            I held onto my dad’s arm tighter. I couldn’t trip now. That would ruin everything. I felt my face go really hot, but somehow managed to keep walking. Everything felt like it stopped. The only people moving were Harry and I. We finally reached the end of the aisle and Harry took my hand as my dad let go of me.

            “Hi,” I whispered, afraid my voice would crack if I said it any louder.

            “Hi,” Harry said back. I wanted to start crying. I was going to have a nervous breakdown. In front of everyone here. This was too much for me. Harry rubbed the back of my hand and the priest started talking. I wasn’t fully listening though. I stared up at Harry who just looked back at me.

            Everything went by so fast. We both looked at the priest as he addressed us, “Harry Edward Styles, will you have this woman to be your wedded wife, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?”

            “I do,” he said.

            “And Maya Elizabeth Hartmanwill you have this man to be your wedded husband, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto him, so long as you both shall live?”

            “I do,” I said. All those months of waiting to say those two little words. The time finally came.

            The priest continued, “Take hands and repeat after me: I, Harry Edward Styles, take you, Maya Elizabeth Hartman, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, to love and to cherish, from this day forward.”

            Harry repeated him and looked me straight in the eyes as he said all this. He was completely serious about marrying me. None of this was a dream. Harry used his thumb to wipe away a tear that fell down my cheek.

            “Now repeat after me,” the priest directed at me, “I, Maya Elizabeth Hartman.”

            “I, Maya Elizabeth Hartman.”

            “Take you, Harry Edward Styles,” the priest said slowly.

            “Take you, Harry Edward Styles.”

            “To be my wedded husband,” he said.

            “To be my wedded husband,” I nearly whispered.

            “To have and to hold, for better for worse,” he continued.

            “To have and to hold, for better for worse,” I choked out.