Chapter 67

new chapter :) i hope you guys like it... :) i skipped a bunch of months... so yeah, i hope you like it :D ENJOY!!!! comment, vote, and fan!!! thanks you guys <33333 i luv youuuu!!!!!!

SEPTEMBER

            “Maya!” I heard someone call my name. This week was seriously the most stressful week in the world. Harry and I were getting called over by everyone to go over something regarding the wedding reception. We were getting married today. I know. Today was finally the big day. After months and months of waiting. This day was going to either go by very quickly or very slowly. However, I just wanted to curl up on the couch and watch TV for at least fifteen minutes. Is that too much to ask for?

            “What?” I replied in the nicest tone I could answer in.

            “Hair and makeup time, everyone else is already there,” my wedding planner, Andrea explained to me.

            I sighed and smiled, “Thanks, is my dress there already?”

            “Yes it is, now they just need you.”

            “Okay,” I said.

            I got in her car with her and took out my phone. No new messages. I sighed again and looked out my window at the scenery flying past me. I was in Cheshire, England, where we were getting married.

            “You okay?” Andrea asked.

            I nodded, “Just nervous…”

            “Don’t be, everything’s going to go according to plan.”

            “Not if I mess up.”

            “You won’t mess up, I promise you. We’ve practiced this before.”

            I only nodded and she pulled into the parking lot of the building where the hair and makeup was at. It looked like a regular house to me.

            I stepped out of the car and the two of us walked inside and up the set of stairs.

            “Maya’s here!” Emilee exclaimed. She was already in her dress even though she still had a couple hours before the wedding ceremony started.

            “Hey,” I said as I walked into the room with all my bridesmaids and my mother and Harry’s mother. My mom hugged me and was followed by Anne, Harry’s mom.

            “You okay?” my mom asked, pulling a hair behind my ear.

            I nodded, “I’m stressing out.”

            “Sweetie, it’ll be okay,” Anne assured me.

            I closed my eyes and nodded slowly. I sat down in a chair in the corner of the room, but only to be pulled up and into the big bathroom.

            “Are you too tired to do your makeup?” Camille asked.

            I shrugged. “I thought someone was doing all this for me.”

            “Oh…” she said and I chuckled.

            “We already had it all planned out!” Alice whined. I forgot she was here for a second, which was surprising since she was so loud.

            “Fine,” I said.

            They squealed in happiness and Camille started on my makeup. She took a while, but when she was done I looked in the mirror and was shocked. It looked great. Danielle was next to do my hair. She took out the curler and gave my some light curls in my already wavy hair. She took longer than Camille did, but that’s because I had really thick hair. I really only wanted to pull it back into a ponytail, but it was my wedding and I had to look pretty. Next, I was put into my dress that I’d gotten over the summer. Emilee and Alice helped me and they zippered up the back. It was a perfect length for me. It was a simple dress with some embroidery and sequins, but not too much to make it look ridiculous. It fit well around my body and I felt really comfortable in it.

            When we were all done, it was almost time to leave. The other girls already had most of their hair and makeup done. They all looked so good in their dresses that I picked out for them, and luckily, they all liked the dress. It was simple also. It was sky blue with a heart shaped neck line and spaghetti straps. It fell to their mid thigh and they wore silver heels with it. We all stepped out of the bathroom and mine and Harry’s mom smiled at all of us.

            “You girls look gorgeous,” they said. I tried taking more deep breaths, but as the seconds ticked off, the butterflies in my stomach just started to act up even more. I turned around to face the girls.

            “Okay, you all know your partners right? Alice you’re with Louis; Danielle with Liam; Camille with Zayn; and Emilee with Niall. Okay?”

            They nodded, obviously giddy with excitement for what the rest of the day held for them. I knew I was in for a treat.