Chapter 24

Hey! i just finished this new part so i hope you like it! i promise to add more of Harry and Maya in the next couple chapters since there wasn't much of them in this one... Anyway, i hope you like this chapter :) ENJOY!!! <3 love you all <3 comment, vote, and stuff! thanks :)

 “Your turn,” I said to Louis. I was at the guys’ house and we were playing Monopoly since they got off work early again today.

            “Yes! Okay…” he rolled the dice. We were on our third hour of playing this and I was getting bored, but the rest of the guys were still really into it. I put my head in my arms and closed my eyes. I sat between Louis and Harry.

            “Louis you can’t do that!” Liam exclaimed.

            “What? Yes I can!” Louis exclaimed moving a little house on the game board.

            “You have to buy it Lou…” I said with my eyes still closed.

            “Oh…” he said.

            “You give the money to Zayn who’s the banker,” Harry said for the twentieth time. You would’ve thought Louis would catch on. Yeah, he didn’t.

            “Oh, I don’t have enough money,” he said.

            “Then it’s Liam’s turn,” I said.

            We continued playing and I think I fell asleep. Someone poked me on my side.

            “It’s your turn Maya,” Louis said.

            “I’m done…” I mumbled and I curled up onto the reclining chair they had in the family room.

            “Can I take your money then?!” Louis asked.

            I shook my head but I think he took it anyway.

            “Aww, Maya’s tired,” Niall said.

            “Mmm…” I hummed and I pulled the blanket over me.

            I fell asleep for probably an hour or so. When I woke up they were still playing the game but Harry and Niall had left. The three of them, Louis, Zayn, and Liam, were still really awake. I rolled off the reclining chair and walked into the kitchen. Niall was standing at the counter talking to Harry while eating god knows what. Harry sat in one of the bar stools. I walked up to him and he smiled at me.

            “Your hair’s a mess,” he said trying to fix it.

            “I know that chair is so comfortable though…”

            “Are they still playing in there?” Niall asked and I nodded.

            “It’s been four hours…” I said.

            “LIAM!” I heard Louis yell.

            “THAT’S NOT HOW YOU PLAY LOUIS!” he yelled back. The three of us started laughing.

            “What’s going on in there?!” Harry called. Louis and Liam ran into the kitchen with Zayn following behind them.

            “Louis isn’t playing by the rules!” Liam said and Louis glared at him. Niall and I were still cracking up.

            “Louis…” Harry said.

            “He took my property!” Louis said.