Chapter 41 *

next chapter everyone!!! :D hope you like it so ENJOY!!!! comment, vote, and fan, thanks so much!!!! lol byeeeeee!!! Love youuuu!!!! <333

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            I just totally screwed up. I screwed up everything. Everything between Maya and me. I ran my hand through my hair and watched as she walked down the front sidewalk, wiping her eyes. Oh god, she was crying. I hated when she cried. This time it was because of me. I had my hand on the door handle but I realized she wouldn’t listen to me anyway. Alone time would be good for us. Maybe it would somehow bring us closer together.

            I breathed in and walked into the kitchen to find the guys huddled around the island. They pulled away when I walked in.

            “Hey mate,” Louis said and I sat down next to him. He patted me on my back.

            “Where’s Maya?” Niall asked and everyone shot him a look.  Zayn stood up from the counter and walked out of the kitchen. I heard him pull his jacket on and walk out the front door.

MAYA’S P.O.V.

            I wiped my eyes. Why was I crying? This was ridiculous. I was being ridiculous. I overreacted and now I screwed everything up. I walked fast, partly because I wanted to make it to the bus stop. I was too late; the bus was already leaving. I cursed at myself and sat down on the freezing cold bench. I crossed my legs and arms, trying to contain my body warmth.

            “Maya!” I heard someone call. If that was Harry, I’d be pissed. I already was pissed. And upset. I didn’t turn around to see who it was. They continued calling my name, but I ignored them. Wait, was that Zayn? I was about to turn around, but I stopped myself.

            “Maya,” he said walking around the bench to sit next to me.

            “Hi…” I said wiping my face still. I was still crying.

            “You okay?” he asked facing me. I didn’t look at him. I stared straight at the car that was parked across the street.

            “I guess not,” he replied when I didn’t respond. I looked at him and stared into his light brown eyes. I never really looked at him full on before, and to tell the truth, we were never usually this close to each other. He let out a big breath through his nose and used his fingerless leather gloves to scratch the side of it. He had stubble lining his jawbone and upper lip, the evidence of not shaving in a couple days. It looked good on him though.

            I shivered from the cold and cursed at myself again for wearing only a long sleeve shirt and thin denim jeans.

            “Here,” Zayn offered and he took off his leather jacket for me.

            “No Zayn, I’m fine,” I said still shivering.                                

            “You need it,” he insisted, putting it around my shoulders. I put my arms through the arm holes and stuffed my hands in the pockets. It was definitely getting colder out.

            “Hey,” Zayn said. His finger tilted my head back towards his, making me look at him. “Harry loves you.”

            I nodded and exhaled deeply. “I know Zayn…”