Chapter 13

comment?! :D thanks guysss <333

            “Hey!” I heard Camille, one of my co-workers and good friends, say as I fixed my makeup in my compact mirror. I turned and smiled at her. “What’s up?” she asked putting her bag down next to mine.

            I smiled and exhaled happily. “Everything…”

            “Ooh! Someone’s in a good mood today…”

            “Ahh… yeah…” I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair. "It's um... I don't know..." I giggled a little bit to myself and dropped my compact mirror back into my bag.

            "Maya, you have to tell me. You're blushing... is it a guy?" Camille pressed, stepping closer to me. I merely nodded and laughed a little bit to myself. “Oh my god! Girl, why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend? Who is he? Is he cute? Do I know him?”

            “Oh you know him alright…” my voice trailed off and Camille squeezed my hand.

            “Tell me! Who is it?”

            “Promise not to scream?” I asked her, turning around to look at one of my best friends.

            She nodded. "It's someone famous I know it..."

            “Okay… its…" I took a deep breath. "Harry Styles.”

            Her jaw dropped almost dropped to the floor. “You’re kidding me.”

            “I’m being one hundred percent serious, he moved into the apartment next to mine. He is literally the sweetest thing in the world.”

            “Harry Styles? Meaning the extremely hot British boy band member?”

            I nodded. “ Yes, that Harry Styles…”

            She put her hand over her mouth, trying not to scream. I put my hands on her shoulders and told her to take deep breaths.

            “Please… don’t make a big deal out of it…” I pleaded. "I don't want it to get out.

            She punched me in my arm and smiled, her navy blue eyes gleaming. “How far did you two go?”

            “Oh…” I blushed and turned around and tried to busy myself but there was nothing to busy myself with.

            “Dude! Did you two…?” She asked and I spun around and nodded enthusiastically. I laughed and she took my hands in hers.

            “No way!!” she exclaimed. "Last night?"

            I nodded and Camille gasped happily. She squealed and hugged me.

           "So you're officially not a virgin anymore?"

            I nodded my head slowly, trying not to smile. “Okay, I probably shouldn’t tell you any more… but it was amazing… It was so romantic and he kissed me and...” I bit my bottom lip and ran my hand through my hair. "It was perfect."

            “You bet it was! It’s Harry freakin’ Styles!”

            “Okay…” I said still giggling. “We should get to work…”

            “Yeah… but we’ll continue this conversation over lunch later,” Camille smiled at me and pushed my arm.

            I smiled and nodded. “Definitely.”