Chapter 38 *

Hey! i hope you guys like this new chapter as much as i do :) so yeah.... i seriously am in love with harry and maya! ENJOY!!! comment, vote, and fan! thanks so much you guys! love you!!!! <33333

That Saturday, Harry and I were walking down the street together towards the guys’ house. I looked up at him and his lips were pursed together against the cold January wind. I linked my right arm with his left, trying to share what little body heat I had left in me.

            “It’s cold out…” he said scrunching his nose that was turning pink.

            “I love it,” I said smiling.

            He shook his head, “summer is better, but if it were snowing, I’d be happier.”

            As if Mother Nature could hear Harry, little flakes of snow started to fall from the sky. I grinned and opened my mouth, letting them melt on my tongue. I felt like such a little kid. I laughed and Harry pulled me closer to him as we walked up to the guys’ house in front of us.

            “HEY!” we called as we opened the front door.

            “In the kitchen!” I heard Liam call.

            We took our shoes and coats off at the front door and made our way through the hallway and the dining room until we reached the kitchen.

            “Careful!” Liam exclaimed and we stopped right before we stepped inside.

            “What?” I said.

            “I just mopped and it might still be wet…”

            I laughed and shook my head. I stepped onto the white linoleum floor and made my way over to the island to sit next to Niall and Louis.

            “We have to wait until it dries until we can leave the kitchen,” Niall said.

            “It’s been drying for half an hour,” Louis said.

            “Liam, why torture them?” I said smiling.

            “I would be all lonely if they left…” he said looking at the floor.

            “Where’s Danielle?” I asked and his face lit up at the sound of her name.

            “I invited her to come over,” he said smiling. He and Danielle had been together when he was eighteen, but something happened where they split up. It was because of the whole distance thing between them, which I totally understood. However, last week they met up again after a couple years of being apart, they were back together again. I’d never met Danielle, but with what Liam told me about her, she seemed like the sweetest girl ever. I think Louis also had a girlfriend named Eleanor. They didn’t really see each other too much, but I’d seen pictures of them together and she was gorgeous. They looked like they could be brother and sister.

            “Will I get to meet her then?” I asked.

            “Yes! She’s the greatest person, I think you and her will be really good friends.”

            “Cool…” I said. I looked at Harry sitting in the seat next to me, listening to our conversation. “Your hair is curly today…” I said playing with it.

            “It’s curly every day,” he replied laughing a little.

            “Well sometimes it’s weird and this part is straighter than this part…” I continued playing with it to annoy Harry. He caught me by my wrist and kissed me in front of everyone in the kitchen. Liam cleared his throat and Harry pulled away.