Chapter 55

hey guys!!! this is a chapter all about Niall and Emilee's first date!!! :D i hope you like it!!! (sorry it's short... :( but oh well.. it is a Harry Styles story...)Please, please, PRETTY PLEASE! comment on it, cuz i just love reading what you have to say, even if you don't like it at all and think it's terrible (which i hope you don't... :\) but yeah... so PLEASE!!!! comment, vote, and fan!!! i love you all!!! i can't believe all the reads this story is getting!!! i will add more of Harry and Maya in the next few chapters, cuz i've been missing them lately... so yeah, ENJOY!!! and once again, i love you!!! Byeeeee!!! <3

~Boo Bear :D

I drove slowly down Emilee’s street. I hoped this was her street. Please let this be her street… I stopped in front of the house number she gave me and stepped out of my car. I slowly made my way up her front walkway and up the small set of stairs to her front door, taking my time to take in all the small details. Like, the little bunches of flowers next to the brick steps and the large oak tree (I guessed…) in the middle of the front lawn. It looked like a one-story house, as it was really small. I rang the doorbell and heard some yelling coming from inside. The door flew open and I was greeted by two little boys who looked probably around ten years old.

            “So this is the hot guy you were talking about?” one asked looking me up and down. I held back a laugh and Emilee showed up behind them in what looked like the kitchen.

            “Tom! George! Stop!” she yelled at them. She ran up to the door and pushed them back into the house. They fought for a little bit until they finally started laughing and ran into the kitchen. “Leave!” she called back to them and I heard them still snickering. “I apologize…” she said slipping on her pink flats.

            I smiled at her, “That’s fine.”

            “My brothers are visiting with my mom, my house is normally quieter than this…” Emilee said as she pulled her cardigan on. She grabbed her bag and we walked back to my car.

             I opened the passenger’s door for her and she sat down. I walked around to the other side and sat behind the wheel. I looked at her. She was wearing glasses with big black rims.

            “Sorry,” she said looking down, trying to hide her face, “My contacts…” her voice trailed off.

            “No, I like them,” I said honestly and I saw a slight smile spread across her lips. “So where, Miss Emilee, would you like me to take you on our first date?”

            I saw her blush, “Um… Nando’s?”

            I face lit up, “Yes. Yes, we will go to Nando’s.”

            “I know it’s your favorite place, so…”

            “It is,” I said starting the car and driving down the street.

            We arrived at the glorious Nando’s restaurant in around fifteen minutes since it was in a bit of an out-of-the-way place. We stepped out of my car and walked into the overcrowded restaurant. Shoot, we might not get a table.

            “Table for two please?” I asked the waiter at the podium. He nodded and led us through the restaurant. I breathed a sigh of relief and we sat down. Another waiter came to take our orders since we both knew what we were going to eat.

            We were quiet for a little while, neither of us knowing what exactly to say. I finally broke the silence.

            “So, do you have a job?” Great conversation starter Niall…

            “Yes, I do actually,” she replied smiling. Okay, this is going somewhere now.

            I nodded, “Me too…” She giggled. Oh crap, of course you have a job Niall! You’re in One freaking Direction! God, you’re such an idiot!

            I cursed at myself and I felt my face going hot, “Sorry… you know that already. So where do you work?” Nice save Niall, she’s still giggling. This is it. You ruined this entire date.

            “I work at a library in my town,” Emilee said.

            “You like to read?” No duh Niall, she likes to read. She works at a library for God’s sake!

            “It’s my favorite thing to do,” she replied smiling.

            “I um… I’ve only ever read To Kill a Mockingbird…” I said looking at the table. She giggled again. Oh god, this isn’t going in a good direction…

            “Hey, at least it’s a classic,” she said smiling widely. Maybe she doesn’t think I’m an idiot…

            The rest of the night, we got to know each other and I found out how amazing Emilee was. She made me laugh and just smile all around. I found out she wasn’t a very sporty person, and would rather read (which is why she worked at the library…) but she would always love to crack jokes to her friends. She didn’t seem like too much of a girly girl to me, which I liked. I didn’t necessarily want a girlfriend who was obsessed with shoes. I also loved her sense of style. It was really casual, and it didn’t look like she tried too hard to look nice.

            “So tell me about your band? Anyone I should know about?”

            I tilted my head. Anyone she should know about? Like what?

            “Huh?” I asked confused.

            “Sorry, that came out wrong, I meant to say, tell me about your best friends, also known as Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis.” She smiled and I couldn’t help but smile back.

            “Oh okay,” I said nodding my head, “Well, Harry’s the flirt and he’s engaged to his girlfriend Maya. They live next to each other and that’s how they met,” Emilee aww-ed and I continued, “They’re pretty cute together… Then Liam is the serious one, or Daddy Direction as some fans refer to him. Zayn is the mysterious one who gets a whole bunch of girls calling him hot and sexy. Then Louis is the crazy one who likes to crack jokes and make you laugh. Then, there’s me. The Irish one.”

            She smiled, “Niall, you’re more than just the Irish one in the band.”

            I sealed my lips and looked straight into her amazing green eyes.

            “Really Niall, I don’t lie. You are seriously such a fun person to be around. This has been the greatest date I’ve ever been on. And I’m not just saying that because you’re the Niall Horan. Plus, I think you’re the best singer out of the group if I had to choose, just my opinion.”

            I smiled, “Tanks Emilee…”

            She nodded and looked back at the table, playing with her thumbs. I took her right hand in mine. “I’ve had fun tonight,” I whispered to her.

            She smiled, “Me too Niall, me too.”