Chapter 12

I felt really kind of gross the next morning. I felt completely sweaty and my nose crinkled when I inhaled deeply. But, last night was amazing. It was nothing like I had ever experienced before. I honestly loved it. It was all so different and I realized that I really wanted Harry. He was just so passionate and loving and kissed me throughout the night last night. I looked to my left and saw Harry sprawled out in my bed. I smiled and moved closer to him and cuddled into his chest. I nuzzled my head into his warmness.

            “You are amazing,” he whispered before kissing my lips.

            “How amazing?” I smiled up at him, just loving the feel of our skin touching. Not in a perverted way, but in a loving way. It felt so right.

            “Very, very amazing Maya,” he kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back.

            “We should practice more often,” I smiled up at him and he chuckled in the back of his throat.

            He pulled me into him and kissed me softly a couple times. “Don’t get too carried away young lady…”

                        “I’m actually older than you,” I replied smiling. I kissed his collarbone a little bit before I moved up to his jawbone.

            “Mmm…”

            I closed my eyes again and I could tell Harry had fallen back asleep. I crawled out of bed and pulled on my pajama pants before buttoning up Harry’s shirt that was at the end of my bed without bothering to put my bra back on. I went into the bathroom to clean up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth after flushing the toilet and slipped back into my bed. My thumb stroked his pink cheeks and I smiled. This view of Harry made him seem like a normal guy and not a worldwide known pop star. Just softly snoring in his sleep... I laid on my back and put my hand on my stomach, trying to sort through my jumbled thoughts.

            Thinking back to last night, I realized that it was totally different than I expected it to be. First of all, I didn’t necessarily expect him to be so careful with me. I remember crying a little bit in the beginning from the pain I felt. Harry kissed me and told me it would go away after a little bit. I trusted him. I really did. He was just so cautious with everything because he didn’t want to hurt me. At one point he even offered to stop because I had tears streaming down my face. I didn’t want him to though. Despite the pain I felt, I didn’t want him to stop, because it meant so much more for me. I wanted my first time to be special, and it was. It was with a man who I think I truly loved and I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

            I swallowed and took another deep breath, but it felt a little shaky. I played with the buttons on Harry’s shirt that I was wearing. It was much too large for me, but I really didn’t care so much. It made me smile more than anything.  

            “Did you enjoy yourself?” Harry asked when he woke up a little while later. His legs entwined themselves into mine and I got another strange sensation in my abdomen. My smooth legs grazed over his hair covered calf as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

            “Mmm… I would ask for another round but I’m already changed…” I whispered, looking into his eyes, seeing his pupils dilate a little bit.

            His eyes widened in delight. “Really?”

            I looked at him and giggled. “I’m kidding…”

            “Oh…” he sounded a bit disappointed and I pecked his lips quickly.

            “But… that was one of the best nights I’ve ever had…” I told him softly to lift his spirits.