Chapter 28

new chapter guys!!! hope you like it :D comment, vote, and fan! thanks so much <3 love you allllllll!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!

The next day I had off from work early since I only had to work in the morning. I walked around my apartment and finally settled down on my couch with some leftover Chinese food. I turned the TV on and looked at my text messages again.

            Interview at 3 – Harry sent me. I was excited to watch them on TV since I’d only ever seen them a couple other times. I flipped through the channels and stopped on the one where the interview was taking place.

            “Hello everyone!” a blonde lady said to the audience behind the camera, “If you don’t know, I’m Amelia and you’re watching Interview the Stars. Our special guest today is the new British-Irish band, One Direction! Give it up everyone!” the audience started cheering and the guys walked out onto the stage. They sat down on the couch that was set out for them. They all said hello and the interview started.

            “So I hear you’re going on tour this summer, how excited are you for that?” Amelia asked.

            “Oh we’re so excited,” Liam answered, “We’ve all been working very hard and are preparing for the next few months ahead of us.” Liam always knew exactly what to say.

            “It’s going to be so much fun though,” Niall piped in.

            “It sounds like it!” she exclaimed. She annoyed me, she was too happy. I laughed anyway because Harry didn’t seem to take much interest in her. He forced a smile though.

            “And Harry, you’re excited too?”

            “Oh definitely,” he said.

            She nodded, “So I heard you had a concert last night, how was that?”

            Everyone looked at Harry. He looked at the floor and pushed his hair to the side. I loved how he did that. He was so cute.

            Louis spoke for him, “Harry had a lot of fun last night at our concert. You probably know why…”

            Amelia nodded, “Yep!” the small TV between her and the guys turned on and a picture of Harry kissing me showed up. The audience aww-ed at it and I couldn’t help but smile.

            Harry smiled too, “Yeah…”

            “Her name’s Maya?” she asked.

            “Yup, Maya Hartman and I love her to pieces,” Harry said.

            “Aww, that’s so cute,” Amelia said and he nodded, “So you became an official couple last night?”

            “We sure did,” Harry grinned and I melted in my seat. I wished I was there right now.

            “You weren’t a couple before then?”

            “Not an official one because of some little problems, but everything is okay now.”

            “Yeah, do you guys approve of this relationship?”

            “Oh, definitely!” Niall said.

            “One hundred percent, yes,” Liam said smiling.

            “She’s really an amazing girl,” Louis said.

            “And talented too,” Zayn added. I blushed. They were seriously talking about me on live TV. They were talking about how much they loved me.

            “Talented?” Amelia said and they all nodded.

            “She’s an amazing singer and she can play the violin,” Harry said.

            “The violin?” Amelia said.

            “Yeah, she was so good too!” Louis said. I was blushing so much right now, I was so glad no one was there to see me.

            “So she’s amazing, talented, and beautiful, what else do you need in a girl, right?” Amelia said and Harry nodded, smiling.

            The interview went on for another forty five minutes and the guys got asked more questions about their music and some twitter questions. I finished my lunch and couldn’t keep my eyes off of Harry. Harry Styles. My boyfriend. I smiled to myself. Maya Hartman is seriously the luckiest girl in the world.