Chapter 30

whoa! 30 chapters!!! geez, thanks for everyone whose reading and supporting my story <3 i love you all and thanks for anyone who gives me constructive criticism :) it really helps :D so yeah, i hope you like this new chapter ;) ENJOY!!! <3 comment, vote, and fan! thanks a bunchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Love youuuuuu!!!! <333333

I stretched out in bed the next morning and my foot hit someone else’s. I looked to my right and found Harry’s face buried in his pillow. I could’ve sworn I went to bed alone last night…

            I laid down on my back for a while just looking around my room and thinking to myself. Harry moved his head to the side so that he was facing me. His face was content and straight. My hand moved itself to his cheek and I gently stroked it. He didn’t wake up. I rolled out of bed and went into my kitchen. I saw there was a message on my answering machine.

            I played it and I found out it was from my mom. I actually hadn’t talked to her in a while. She didn’t know I was going out with Harry either. I mean the last time I talked with her, Harry and I were still not really sure about our love life and whatnot. I don’t even know if she knew who Harry was. Oh crap. She might’ve seen me on that interview. Well I wasn’t on the interview, but there was a picture of Harry kissing me.

            Anyway, I played the voicemail, “Hey Maya! I haven’t talked to you in a while, so I thought I’d call to say hello. Yeah, so call me back when you get this message. I love you, bye.”

            I took a deep breath and called her back. The phone rang and she picked up after the fourth ring, “Hello?”

            “Hey mom,” I said smiling.

            “Oh hey! How have you been?”

            “Great actually…”

            “Oh yeah?”

            “Yeah…” should I tell her I have a boyfriend? Should I tell her that my boyfriend is an international pop star? Yes, she was my mother, I had to tell her.

            “So you’ve been well?”

            “Yeah, um I’ve told you about Harry right?”

            “Who’s Harry?” she asked. She must have forgotten.

            “He um, he moved into the apartment next to mine a couple months ago…”

            “Oh really? Is he nice?”

            “Yes mom, he’s so nice…” I love him. I wanted to tell her that too but something held me back.

            “That’s good…”

            “Ok mom, I’m just gonna say this, Harry and I became an official couple the other night.”

            “Ahh! Really? Maya! That’s so nice!”

            “Have you heard of the band One Direction?” I asked somewhat ignoring her last comment.

            “Yes! They’re all over the news…”

            “Yeah, um, Harry is part of that band…”

            “What?”

            “Harry is one of the singers in One Direction…”