Chapter 44

new chapter guys :) hope you like itttt!!! :D comment, vote, fan, and ENJOYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much <3 i love you all!!!!

ONE WEEK LATER

            I was better than I thought I was going to be. Harry would call almost every single night to tell me he loved me and that he missed me. I would ask him about his tour and he seemed to be having a good time. During the day I would either go to work or meet up with one of my friends.

            One day I called Danielle to see if she wanted to hang out. She said yes and an hour later we were in my living room sitting on my couch.

            “So you miss Harry?” she asked.

            I nodded, “Yeah, but I’m better than I expected myself to be… how about you?”

            “Oh god, I miss Liam so much it hurts…”

            “Well good thing it’s only a month, right?” I looked at the couch. Only a month… I could survive for a couple more weeks.

            We sat in silence for a little while until I couldn’t stand it anymore.

            “Danielle, look,” I said and I showed her my ring finger. I hadn’t told her yet, but I had a feeling she already knew.

            “Oh! Maya! He proposed?!”

            I smiled and nodded and she took my hand to admire my ring.

            “I can’t believe it! Maya, I’m so happy for you…”

            “Thanks… yeah, he proposed the night before he left…”

            “Aww, that’s so sweet, it’s beautiful Maya,” she gave me my hand back.

            I smiled and looked at it. I still couldn’t believe I was getting married to Harry Styles.

            “I was also wondering if you’d be one of my bridesmaids…”

            Her jaw dropped, “You’re kidding me…”

            I shook my head, “not at all.”

            “Maya! I’d love to!” she hugged me and I laughed.

            “Thanks… but I’m so excited and nervous at the same time… I mean getting married is a big deal.”

            “Where are you going to get married?”

            “We haven’t really talked about it yet, but Harry said that we’d get married when he comes back from tour.”

            “I’m so happy for you, but you do know you have to go through the whole wedding process before it right?”

            My eyes widened, “Oh crap… I forgot about that…”

            She laughed, “Yeah, but it’ll be so much fun! You know, I can go with you and your family to pick out a dress…”

            “Oh yeah!” I smiled, and then it hit me. I never told my mom that Harry and I are engaged. I didn’t know how she was going to take it. I mean, she loved Harry, but she only met him once. Same with my father, so I didn’t know how I was going to tell them Harry and I were getting married.