Yuu's family(part 2)

A/N: Guys I'm super nervous.... this chapter because this is the ACTUALLY the new chapter of this book. The other chapters were all of the chapters that I had written 3 years years ago when I was 12 before I lost them. I recently gained them all so I decided to continue this book but also took the opportunity to edit the chapters. I really hope that you Guys enjoy this❤️
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Yuu's P.O.V

As I remember her face, another wail even bigger than the last escaped my lips. I couldn't handle it.... How could I ever handle the fact that my father had never been there when I needed him the most, for the most important moments of my life.... But most of all how could I handle the fact that he caused this hell that we are forced to live in...

These thoughts spun around in my head as I sobbed and hugged my knees tighter to my chest.

I heard quick footsteps coming towards me and my whole body tensed up. I was sure it was Guren.

I felt a pair of warm hands on my face. I felt those  same warm hands lift my head up and the next thing I knew, I was tasting sweet, warm lips on mine.

I closed my eyes, dropping my arms by my sides and letting the stray tears roll down my cheeks.

My lips moved in sync with hers as we kissed, and I felt as if though my heart had stopped beating for a few seconds.

After a few seconds, Shinoa pulled away and hugged me tightly.

Mika and krul soon joined in on the group hug . More tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Yuu...I'm not sure what happened but we're here for you as your family and as your friends.."

  Shinoa said smiling warmly.

"Yuu-chan... What happened to you?"
Mika asked

Flashbacks of what just happened in Guren's office raced through my head.

I looked down as my tears hit the floor.

"Mika... I don't think he wants to talk about it....."
Shinoa said.

I shook my head and looked at her.
"I-it's alright. If I don't tell you guys now you would probably find out in the future..."

Shinoa smiled sadly
"Go on Yuu."

"I-I um...j-just found out that
G-guren is my real father......"

In the middle of my sentence tears started flowing down my cheeks, and my voice cracked a bit.

I raised my hand up to my face and wiped the tears away angrily but more kept coming down my face.

I put my hand down and saw everyone staring at me in shock, including krul.

"Yuu...but you said your parents abused you....I don't think Guren would do that......"
Shinoa said.

"Shinoa...the man who abused me in my childhood wasn't my real father.... He was just some guy my mother decided to live with...."

"That doesn't make any sense, Yuu..."

She said glancing at me with pure love and tenderness, this made me cry even more.

How can she know how fucked up I am and still love me?

Doesn't she care about how damaged I am?

"Yuu. What else did he say?"

Krul spoke to me since the first time she got here.

"Oh r-right... It turns out that my mother and Guren went to the same high school.... They started dating and then my mother got pregnant..... she ran away from home and Guren didn't even have the courage to look for her!!"

I spat out the bitter words as I clenched my hands, before taking a deep breath and continued.

"Weeks later, his friends died in a car crash and he couldn't cope with the loss, so he used the Seraph of the end to bring them back from the dead, however, in the process that bastard awakened thousands of vampires, demons, and horsemen of Johns...because of him we are living like this... we could've all been normal people... but because of him..."

Shinoa placed a warm hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me down.

"Yuu-Chan...Do you really think that?"

Mika asked.

I looked up at him, questioning him with my eyes.

"You know, if the vampires had never taken over you wouldn't have met your friends, or me. You would never have become the strong and fearless boy that you are today... You would have never found true love, Yuu-Chan."

I blinked away my tears and looked into Mika's now crimson eyes.

"Not to mention you wouldn't have that nice body~"
Shinoa said with a smile curving her lips.

I smiled slightly and thought for a second.

Even if he caused all of this, if the vampires never came I wouldn't have met my family....
But can I still trust him? Especially knowing the lengths he will go to in order to get what he wants?

I shook my head and got up.

"Yuu. Are you ok?"
Krul asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

I leaned against the wall and pressed the palms of my hands against my knees.

"Truthfully, I'm not. I still can't believe my father had been so close to me all these years... but I have to accept it.... the real problem here is finding a cure for vampirism.I need to go talk to him."

"Are you sure? Can you handle it right now?"

Shinoa whispered,making me look up at her beautiful face which was only centimeters away from mine.

"I'm sure princess..."

I leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips, leaving her entire face red.

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her.

"I'll see you in a few minutes.."

I whispered in her ear before releasing her and walking back towards Guren's  office.

Once I was in front of his door I took a deep breath and placed my hand on the knob.

I was about to turn the knob when I heard something so incredible that i couldn't even believe my own ears.

"Sir we think we may have found the cure."

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/n: GUYSSSSSSSS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 40k❣️❣️❣️ 3 years ago I would've never thought I could make it this far. I really want to thank all of you who support me❤️. You all mean the world to me😪💓. Guys I really hoped that you liked this chapter and please don't forget to vote, comment, and share❣️❣️ I'll see you all next week❤️