The plan

A/n: HEYYYYYY GUYS  IM SO SORRY THAT I COULDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY❣️❣️❣️❣️I WAS REALLY SICK AND HAD A FEVER
:(BUTTTTTT ANYWAAAAAAYYYYSSSSSPotatopancake1  ASKED FOR A FACE REVEAL... SOOOO EEMMMM YEAH THERE YOU GO LMAO PLEASE ENJOY THE STORY 😘😘💞💞🥰🥰❣️❣️❣️
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Shinoa's P.O.V

My eyelids twitched as I woke up and blinked away the sleepiness. I opened my eyes, and I saw Yuu-San lying on his side sleeping peacefully.

Memories of last night flooded my brain; as I looked at his peaceful face. He started rubbing his eyes; and I immediately turn to the other side of the bed, and close my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

He eventually gets out of bed and walks over to where in laying on the bed. I feel soft breathing against my cheeks, and suddenly I feel warm lips against mine.

I open my eyes widely, completely surprised at his spontaneous display of affection.

He notices and pulls away from my lips.
"I knew you were awake~"
He says with a small smile.

I pout and I get out of bed, feeling extremely embarrassed.
"Whatever........ let's go get breakfast...."
I mumbled.

Yuu's P.O.V

Is she doing this on purpose?

Did she lie about loving me?????

She was heading for the door but before she could open it, I grabbed her arm and pinned her against the wall.

Tears were literally threatening to spill out if my eyes. I looked at her, her face was a deep red, and she looked back at me with a surprised expression on her face.
"Shinoa...do you really ..........love me?"

She just stared at me.

Suddenly she grabbed the front of my blue shirt and pulled my face down, and my lips met hers in a sharp kiss. After a few seconds, she let go of my shirt. I looked at her again, she was still blushing.

"I wouldn't have done that if I didn't love you."
I smiled at her and kissed her again.

I pulled away from her lips and got down on one knee. I took her hand in mine. I looked up at her and smiled up at her.

"Shinoa....will you be my girlfriend?"

She blushed slightly and smiled, then kneeled down in front of me and stole another kiss from me. After we parted she hugged me around my neck and said.
"Of course I will!!"

I smiled brightly and picked her up, spinning her around. I put her down carefully.

She took her hand and was about to open the door when I picked her up again and placed on her bed. I kneeled on the mattress on top of her, with my legs on either side of her petite form.

I smirked as I looked at her beautiful face all flushed.  I leaned down and kissed her passionately, running my hands through her soft, lavender locks.

As she opened her mouth to let my tongue in, I ran my hands from her hair to her neck, gently tracing circles with my fingertips. I felt her sigh into the kiss as I did so.

My hands then traveled to the soft skin on her collarbone, caressing her perfect, light skin.

Feeling this she let out a little moan. I couldn't help but grin and separate from the kiss as I heard the beautiful sounds spilling her from her perfect, red lips.

I kissed her cheek, slowly trailing down to her neck and reaching her collarbone.  Once my lips touched her collarbone, I heard her draw in a breath and felt her clutch the bedsheets under us.