Yuu's family( part 1)

"Well we're back Guren tell him."
"Look Mito I'll tell him when I'm r-"
Then there was a knock on the door, and Yuu came in. I sighed and my hands started trembling.

"Mito please leave us alone."
She nodded and left the room.

"Yuu, lock the door."
He locked confused but obeyed.

"Sit please."
He sat in the chair across from me.
He placed the walkie talkie in front of me.

" Yuu we need to talk.... I h-have been keeping something from you...... I'm really sorry that I couldn't tell you earlier.....Yuu....The truth is I-I -a-m y......your real father....( a/n: this may seem impossible but please keep reading)"

Yuu's P.O.V

When I heard Guren say the word 'father' I felt something inside of me break.

I shook my head and smiled.
"Sure Guren you have been just like a father to me for the past eight years."

When I said this I saw him start to tear up.

"Yuichiro... That's not what I mean......... I'm not just LIKE your real father....I AM your biological father."

He said taking out several pieces of paper and handing them to me. I looked at them. In the stack there was a picture of my mother.

 In the stack there was a picture of my mother

I stared at the picture. I noticed how much I looked like her. I sort of missed her.... Even though she got rid of me.... I started tearing up at the sight of my mother.

"Wh-why do you have a picture of my mother?"

He sighed and let a tear slide down his cheek. He handed me another piece of paper.

When I looked at it I couldn't stop my tear from flowing down my face. On the paper there was a DNA test. One of which had my sample on it.

The other was Guren's. They looked exactly alike.

"G-Guren....wh-why....."

"Yuu...."

I was trying my best to hold in my tears but they just kept coming.

"M-my mother a-and you........"

"Yuichiro...... Please try to understand.... I didn't know until a month ago.... You think it's been easy for me.... Having my son so close and not being able to treat him like mine...."

He was crying too.

"H-HOW COULD YOU?! H-how could you and my mother do this......."

I felt so stupid..... All along my biological father had been with me....

"Yuu.....son please don't say that..."

"I-IM NOT YOUR FUCKING SON GODDAMIT!!!! Don't treat me like your fucking son if you're just gonna keep it from everyone...."

I surprised him as well as myself. All this time I felt nothing but admiration for Guren, but now all of that was replaced by heartbreak, and disappointment. A real father is supposed to love his son.... not leave him....

I balled my hands on my lap while looking down not allowing him to see my tear stained face.

" Yuu....I was 16... When your mother and I met. We were in high school...... We started dating and we did it..... She got pregnant and she ran away... I never knew what happened to her..."

I couldn't believe what he was saying...

"AND YOU DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO GO LOOK FOR HER?! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO FIGHT VAMPIRE NOBLES WHEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY?!?!?!"

My rage was driving me insane.

I couldn't believe that the man who fights vampires night and day was enough of a coward to abandon his family.

"YUU! I'm trying to e-explain!"
He said in between sobs.

I glared at him with rage but allowed him to continue.

"After your mother ran away Mito, shinya, goshi, and shigure died in a car crash...... They were and still are my best friends so..... I used the seraph of the end to bring them back to life....I brought them back to life but also awakened hundreds of vampires..... Now because of my idiocy....were stuck fighting for our lives..... Because of me you and hundreds of other children lost everything.....I'm sorry son...I hope you can find someway to forgive me...."

Hearing those words come from Guren....My father...The man who caused the apocalypse made me loose it.

I threw a pile of papers that were on his desk onto the floor, overcome with rage and frustration.

"NO!! I WONT FORGIVE YOU GODDAMIT!! YOU THINK THAT THIS IS JUST A GAME!? WELL BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY THOUSANDS HAVE DIED!!BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE SUFFER EVERYDAY!!!
YOU THINK ANYONE COULD FORGIVE YOU AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE?! AFTER YOU'VE KILLED THOUSANDS?! THERES NO WAY IN HELL THAT ANYONE WILL EVER FORGIVE YOU!! BECAUSE YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE VAMPIRES ! YOU SACRIFICE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE THAT YOU LOVE JUST FOR YOUR SELFISHNESS!
I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE TURNED INTO A BLOODSUCKING MONSTER THAN ACCEPT TO BE CALLED YOUR SON!"

His eyes widened with shock but I didn't care.

My eyes stung from crying.I just wanted to get out of his sight,maybe then he'd come in and say that this is all a lie, that he wasn't the idiot who caused all of this mess.

I got up and wiped my tears with the back of my sleeve.
I walked over to the door and and unlocked it. I started to turn the knob, when suddenly he grabbed me by the arm.

"Son...please forgive me I know I've done wr-"

I had had enough.

"IM NOT YOUR FUCKING SON YOU DELUSIONAL IDIOT!!!!!!!I HATE YOU GO DIE IN A HOLE FOR ALL I CARE!!!"

Tears were flowing out of my eyes as I punched his arm and ran away crying my eyes out.

I ran until my legs gave out.

Only then did I let it all out. I allowed a wail to escape my lips followed by multiple sobs.

I covered my eyes with my hands in an attempt to stop crying but my mind kept going back to the DNA samples and the picture of my mother.

As I remember her face another wail , even bigger than the last escaped my lips.

I couldn't handle it.... How could I ever handle the fact that my father had never been there when I needed him the most, for the most important moments of my life.... But most of all how could I handle the fact that he caused this hell that we are forced to live in.....
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
A/n:
OMG THIS WAS WILD.GUYS OMG WE FINALLY HIT 40k READS IM JUNGSHOOK ❣️❣️❣️ THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I REALLY HOPE THAT THIS CHAPTER MADE SENSE AND I HOPE THAT UIU GUYS LIKED IT❣️❣️❣️ PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE. I LOVE YOU ALL 🥰🥰🥰🥰😘💖💞💞💞❣️💕😍😍