Welcome to the team

A/n: heyyyyy thank you so much for 130 views  I hope u guys don't get bored with my story lol 😂 but seriously thanks so much for so many views and I hope you enjoy my story
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

No one's p.o.v

"Hurry up bakayuu because of you were gonna be late!"

Mitsuba shouted over her shoulder. They were on their way to meet the newbie that would be staying with their squad for 3 weeks for training.

"Whatever"

Yuu mumbled under his breath as he followed his squad to Guren's office.When they arrived at his office they stepped inside and Guren addressed them.

"It was about time you got here"

"Sorry sir we were late because Yuu couldn't take his eyes of a girl he saw  outside"
Said Shinoa with a smirk as mitsuba and yoichi chucked while Kimizuki arched an eyebrow in irritation.

" I was not!"
Yuu said clearly irritated but blushing.

"That's enough!"
Guren shouted as he separated Yuu and Shinoa.

"So when do we meet this newbie"
Asked Yuu impatiently

"Well, if you would let me introduce him you idiot ."
Guren said.

"Whatever ,lets just get this over with so we can start training him the sooner the better."
said Yuu glaring at Guren .

"Come on in kid"
Guren said .

shortly afterwards the door opened and an average height boy with short brown hair and Crimson eyes came into Guren's office.

"Well don't just stand there kid introduce yourself!"

"Hello"
said the boy

   "my name is Haruki Ichiro it's a pleasure to meet you all"

Shinoa stepped forward and said
" welcome I am Shinoa Hīragī the leader of the squad  and your mentor. This is Mitsuba sanguu, Shiho Kimizuki,Yoichi Saotome,and Yuichiro Hyakuya,they will help train you so that you can be stronger "

"thank you Hīragī-sama"
Haruki said while giving a little bow.

" there no need for that haru-San call me Shinoa."

"Ok thank you Shinoa-chan"

When Yuu heard Haruki calling Shinoa Shinoa-can he couldn't help but feel a little irritated ,and without realizing he arched his eyebrow and glared at Haruki

Yuu's p.o.v

I felt so irritated and annoyed when the newbie addressed Shinoa as 'Shinoa-chan' it made my blood boil. I caught myself glaring at Haruki but I didn't know why I feel so annoyed by him addressing Shinoa like that.

What is this feeling could it be jealousy?
Tch no way I would feel jealous of him he's just a newbie but then again I feel my blood boiling every time someone disrespects Shinoa or is way to kind to her but why?
Do I have feelings for her?
Why must emotions be so complicated and confusing?!?!?!?

Guren snapped me out of my thoughts as he addressed us and left his office

No ones p.o.v

"Ok I'll let you guys get to know each other from here"
said Guren while opening the door to leave .

"Oi Haruki how old did you say you were"
asked Yuu while eying him wearily.

"I'm 15"

"Oi Shinoa he's the same age as you "
Kimizuki said .

At hearing this Yuu arched an eyebrow unintentionally  and looked at Shinoa who shot him a look   Saying 'are you jealous?' 

He looked back at Haruki who was talking with Kimizuki about different strategies he could use on the battlefield.Haruki noticed Yuu staring and smirked at him but it wasn't a teasing smirk it was more of a challenging smirk.

Yuu's p.o.v

Did that guy just smirk at me? Was he trying to challenge me?  I wonder if anyone else saw it..

"Oi Yoichi"

"What is it Yuu-kun?" He said as
he turned to face me

"Don't you think that Haruki
Ichiro guy is kinda suspicious"
After hearing this yoichi looked perplexed

"Why would I Yuu-kun?"

" oh no reason I just um... I just thought I saw him smirking at me don't worry about it"
I said
"Ok..."

After finishing our conversation Yoichi went to join Kimizuki and Haruki in their conversation.

Even if no one else believes me I know something's up with that guy I just know it.