Mixed feelings(part 2)

A/n;Hi guys how are you today?💖 soooo did you guys like the last chapter or nah 😉😉😏😏
Well anyways I would like to thank all of you for 37 K reads!!!!! Oml can you guys believe it?!?!?!? Also the LEMMOONN is in 2 chapters
🤘😏🤘so stay tuned and please help me get to 40k before then😊 there will be mikakrul in this story ❣️❣️❣️
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Shinoa P.O.V

I ran down the stairs, tears blurred my vision I have never wanted to cry more than I did now, but yet I had absolutely no Idea why..........

I realized that I had reached my room. I frantically opened the door and ran inside. I slammed the door shut and threw myself on my bed, with a muffled sob. The tears that I had been holding back came streaming out of my eyes.

I cried and wailed into the mattress praying and hoping that this was a dream, but the ache in my heart confirmed that it wasn't. I managed to calm down a bit. I got up and sat down on my bed in a different position.

I sat with my knees bent,I hugged my knees and buried my head in my knees. I heard the door start to open slowly. I just hugged my knees tighter against my chest.

I heard the door close and felt a light weight on the other side of my bed. I tilted my head a bit to see Yuu-San sitting there looking at me with a slight blush.

He sighed
"Shinoa, look at me.... please"

I didn't reply. I just sat there.
He sighed again and grabbed a strand of my hair, which sent chills up my spine. He started playing with my hair and eventually I found myself looking up at him.

No Ones P.O.V

"W-why?!!!?!?!?"
Was all she was able to say

Why......

why did you do it........

and why did I like it?!?!......
She thought

He grabbed her chin with his thumb and forefinger and lifted her head up to look at him. He then slowly brought his head closer to hers.

Before she knew it their lips had collided once more. This time it wasn't rough but instead passionate. His lips moved gently along with hers, moving his head and sucking her bottom lip softly.

His kiss made her heart pound and made her stomach fill with butterflies but why?!

He pulled away, still holding onto Shinoa's chin and looking her in the eyes.

"Yuu-said-"
Another kiss, the same feeling but this time tears started building up in the corners of her eyes. He pulled away again, barely separating their lips.
"st-"

He crashed his lips on hers more forcefully this time, slipping his tongue inside of her mouth as their lips connected. Shinoa felt one of his hands on her hip and the other on her shoulder.

Shinoa felt him tangle his tongue against hers and she felt him start to suck on it lightly and slowly. Her eyes widened and she pushed him away before the kiss could get any more heated.

Once their lips were no longer connected and he was no longer holding on to her, she buried her face in her hands and tried to calm herself down.

She discovered that her cheeks were burning. When she calmed down a bit she removed her hands from her face. She looked at him. He looked at her.

"Yuu-San!! What is the meaning of this?!?!?!"

"The meaning........is to show you................"
He said in a husky voice while getting closer and closer to her.

Shinoa backed away as much as she could but had nowhere to move since she was already sitting on the edge of the bed.

He grabbed her shoulders and kissed her once more. This time her eyes widened and she instantly pushed him away.

"STOP IT!!!!"
She shouted as she broke down in tears.

"WHY?!?!?!?!? Why do you do this to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!?! Do you have feelings for me?!?!?!?!?!?!??!"
She shouted getting more and more confused by the minute

"And if I said I did? What would you say?"
Her eyes widened.

She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head.
"I..........dodon't know........."
She said

What would I say............?

would I say I didn't..................?

but what if I do.........

Shinoa thought
She shook her head once more.

She chuckled dryly as tears started streaming down her face.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Yuu-San?! Why the hell do you keep invading my dreams and every corner of my thoughts as if you were some ghost haunting me every night and day?!?!?! Why the hell can't I stop thinking about you?!?!?!"

Yuu smiled and took her smaller hands in his larger hands. As he did this, Shinoa felt a comforting warmth spread throughout her body.
He looked deeply into her eyes and said
"Shinoa I love you............"

Her eyes widened. This
was her breaking point. She face palmed and screeched.

"Y-Yuu-San............family isn't supposed to get together......"
Shinoa said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"That's not true..... It would just make our bond stronger....."

"Or it could ruin everything...........don't you understand?!?!?!?!?!......if we got too attached and if one of us were to die................."

"no"
Yuu said firmly

"No Shinoa........I love you........I always have.......and trust me I would make sure that no one ever lays a hand on you......I will
Protect you, always..."
More tears started streaming out of her eyes.
She wiped her tears and scooted closer to him.
She hugged him, inhaling his soft, comforting scent
"Yuu-San...."

"Shinoa.........."
She wiped away her tears and looked up at him. She knelt on her knees to reach his face and steadied herself on his shoulders while she leaned in closer,and closer.

She gently connected their lips together, and ran her hands through his hair. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

She pulled away and smiled
"Yuu-San I know the answer to your question......"

He grinned
"Oh and what's that?"

She smiled and said
"Well....... I love you too........you idiot........
He grinned

She came closer and kissed him once more before looking up at him and saying
"I love you I always have....and I always will....."

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
A/n: HIIIIIIIIIIIII GUUUUYYYSSSS❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️💜 I really hope you liked it and make sure to vote and comment if you did 😉😏
THE SHIP HAS SAILED EVERYONE 🚢💚💜💚💜
Hehehehehehehe I'll see you guys in the next update ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️I LOVE YOU ALL 💜💚