Resting,&recovering

A/n: hey guys how are you😝I have great news!!
1.the first kiss is coming up soon not in this chapter tho 😛
2. The lemon will be happening in about 7 chapters!!!! So get excited get hyped!!!! Also, we should totally try to get this story to 10k reads and get 100 members of the yuunoa fam before I publish the lemon!!!! If we could that would be great!!😍😍

Yeah so those are the news and I hope you enjoy the story!!!
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

After they got back to the woods,both Yuu and Shinoa got their wounds treated. Shinoa's wounds were only a few cuts and scrapes but Yuu's wounds were much more severe.

He had a big slash on his chest, he had small but deep cuts on his back from when he had saved Shinoa's life and had almost died himself. He also had several scrapes on his forehead as well as his cheeks, arms, and legs and his back.

It has been a few days since they rescued Shinoa and they had gotten back to the building. Yuu still hadn't woken up, and right now a very angry Shinoa was on her way to Guren's office.

Shinoa's P.O.V

'I'm going to kill him!!!'

I thought as I arrived in front of Guren's office. I didn't even bother knocking as he would probably tell me to go away and come back later. I barged into his office and immediately yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YUU-SAN?!?!?!?!"

He just chuckled and said

" I didn't think that you would fall for the idiot so easily "

I blushed heavily out of anger, frustration, and embarrassment. He noticed and said with a grin
"So it's true. You've fallen for him"

"I have not fallen for anybody!"
I shouted blushing even more now.

"Heh so why do you care so much then if you're not in love with him?"

I narrowed my eyes and slammed my hand on his desk

"I CARE BECAUSE HE'S MY COMRADE NOW TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM!!!!!"

He chuckled again and said
"Don't worry. We just ran some experiments on him when he was in the orphanage. He'll wake up soon "

(A/n: you guys are probably thinking but it was because of the pills! Well it didn't happen like that in my version so yeah)

I slammed my fist on the table and looked at him right in the eyes.

" YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU'VE BEEN EXPERIMENTING ON HIM SINCE HE WAS A CHILD?!?!?!?!"

"Yeah so? Is it because you love him"
He smirked

I looked at the floor and said
"I'm sorry I can't do this right now, I can't believe you...."
I turned around and left his office, closing the door behind me.

I walked with my head down all the way to Yuu-San's room, I got there and found him on the bed, with his eyes still closed.

His cheeks were a soft rosy color. His long thick eyelashes twitched a little bit every time he breathed, his lips were slightly parted and some sections of his hair were tickling his cheeks which made him scrunch his nose a bit.

I looked at him and smiled

It's hard to believe how someone this peaceful could have gotten experimented on......
he looks so cute while he's asleep......

I grabbed a nearby chair and set it in front of his hospital bed. I sat down and continued to look at his peaceful form. I reached out and removed his hair from his face, he suddenly mumbled