Lost in the woods (part 2)

A/n:HIIIII GUYS IM HERE WITH ANOTHER UPDATE SINCE I HAD SOME EXTRA TIME!!I WILL STILL NE UPDATING TOMORROW 💫💫❣️❣️❣️ I hope you guys enjoy❤️ I love you ❤️
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
"Hey, Mitsuba how much farther?"
Kimizuki yelled looking down at the ground and holding on tighter to the tree branch.

Not long ago Mitsuba, Yoichi, and Kimizuki had begun looking for Yuu and Shinoa, they were now climbing down a tree at the edge of a cliff in hopes of finding something.

"We're almost there"
Mitsuba replied climbing down the tree.

A few minutes later they reached the ground and began searching for any traces of yuu and Shinoa.

"Where do we go Mitsu?"
Yoichi asked

"Well we have to look for footprints first "
Mitsuba replied

"Oi! Mitsuba!Yoichi! I found something "
Kimizuki hollered from behind a tree. Mitsuba and Yoichi ran towards Kimizuki.
"What did you find?"
Mitsuba asked out of breath

"Look"
Kimizuki said pointing at a piece of black fabric dangling from a branch

"Give me a boost guys "
Mitsuba said.

Kimizuki and Yoichi did as they were told and helped Mitsuba retrieve the piece of fabric from the tree.

She carefully but quickly pulled the fabric from the branch, she then got down on once again with Yoichi, and Kimizuki's help.

She opened her hands to reveal the small black piece of fabric with lime green stripes.

"Isn't that......."
Yoichi said in dismay

"I can't believe it!!its a piece of Yuu's uniform "
Mitsuba concluded

"Then we're definitely going the right way"
Kimizuki said

"Yeah I just hope we find them before the vampires do"
Mitsuba said already walking forward signaling for them to follow.

At the castle with the vampires

"Hurry up you idiots!!!!"
Haruki shouted at the vampires accompanying him.

"Hurry up and go get backup!!We can't afford to let them go when we can turn them into vampires!!"

"Yes sir "

The other vampires ran the other way in search for backup

"Grr....you've gotten good
Yuu-kun but not good enough "

Haruki said walking towards the detoxification chambers.

.~.~.~.~.~30 mins later .~.~.~.~

"Where the hell are those idiots?!"
Haruki cursed while walking around.

He was now in a clean uniform, and was currently looking for the vampires to go get backup .

"Sir,sir we have backup"
The vampires said running towards Haruki.

"Finally you idiots can do something right. Now where are they?!"

"They're coming,ah they there are"
A vampire said while pointing at a vampire turning the corner and coming towards them.

The vampire had wavy blond hair up to his neck, he had piercing blue eyes as blue as the sky, and he was tall and well built.