Day seven (part 2)

Yuu's P.O.V

Flasback**

It was about five minutes till midnight and I planned on seeing what Shinoa was going to do up there. I grabbed my sword which contained asuramaru inside it and headed for the roof. I still hadn't figured out what he meant by
"something bad is gonna happen today" (A/N asuramaru is a boy if u didn't know)

Once I was up on the roof I hid in a corner by the door which was shadowed so no body noticed me.

End of flashback***

I looked around the roof and saw someone about Yoichi's height staring off into the distance. A few seconds later I saw Shinoa come in through the door but she didn't seem to notice me hiding by the door. She walked forward,  and the other person standing on the door heard her coming , and started to turn around.

Shinoa's P.O.V

I was on the rooftop and I saw someone looking out into the distance but when the person turned around it was not who I thought it was.

Instead of spiky and messy yet neat raven hair and sparkling Emerald eyes I saw short brown hair and serious crimson eyes. The person in front of me was not Yuu-San
But Haru-San.

He looked serious ,almost too serious.

"Shinoa-chan......."
Haru-San said in a calm tone.

He started walking towards me and stood behind me , placing his hands on my shoulders. I shuddered and blushed as he placed his cold hands on my small shoulders.

"Shinoa-chan... I called you up here because......"

"Because you want to confess..."
I interrupted while blushing and turning around to face him.

Yuu's P.O.V

When the person turned around completely, anger bubbled inside of me as I realized who it was . '

Haruki.

I knew he liked Shinoa!!!

he's gonna confess right now!!

that bastard!!

I can't let him have Shinoa!!!' 

My thoughts were I interrupted when I heard someone behind me call my name.
I saw a glowing green light as I glanced behind me.I looked down and saw my sword glowing a ghostly green which could only mean that asuramaru was speaking to me.

"Yuu, don't let your guard down. Be prepared for anything. Something really bad is about to happen "

With that my sword stopped glowing and I no longer heard asuramaru speaking.

Shinoa's P.O.V

"Shinoa-chan I called you up here because..........."

"Because you want to confess..."
I interrupted him while blushing and turning around to face him.

Haru- San looked confused at why I had said this.

"Didn't you tell me to come up here to confess?"

He gave me a half smile and said
"Yes...."

"So.... Are you gonna say it or not?"
He snickered and said

"My dear Shinoa-chan....... I never said this was a love confession.... It is a confession but you have no idea..."
He chuckled again looking me in the eyes this time.