the mission(part 1)

A/n: HIIII GUYS SOOOOOOOOO UM YES THATS ME SIGNING RIGHT THERE 😶😶😶. That was requested by Potatopancake1 in a previous chapter so please I hope you all
Like it🥰 please don't judge too hard lol I love you all 😶💞💞

.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Shinoa's P.O.V

"Shinoa I love you....."

He said getting closer and coming in for the kiss. I blushed as he came closer and closer...............

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I awoke with a start, gasping and with my eyes wide opened. I reached up to touch my cheek and I discovered that I was blushing. I tried to take deep breaths but it didn't work.

Shit.......why do I keep having this dream?......

this is the 4th time I have had this dream since we almost................

no...

I just need to cool my head.

I got out of bed and went into my personal bathroom, to take a nice cold shower.

Yuu's P.O.V

I woke up and stared at the ceiling. Today was the mission that was given to us a week ago. It has been a week since I have last seen Mika and I have never stopped thinking about how I along with Shinoa would manage to save him and convince him to join us.

I walked over to my closet and looked at the outfit that I was supposed to wear for today's mission. I was told that the outfit for both Yoichi and Kimizuki were the same.

I lazily got out of bed and looked in the small mirror on one of my walls. Then I noticed my hair, a few strands of it were sticking up and the rest was the usual spiky mess.

I tried flattening it out with my palm but that didn't work. I tugged on it hoping it would change something but it didn't.

I sighed and changed into some khaki shorts and a plain white shirt and put on my slippers, and thought for a second.

I smiled when I had seemed to up with a solution to my predicament.

Shinoa!!!!why don't I ask Shinoa!!!

She's a girl she must have had at least one bad hair day so surely she must know what to do!!!

Oh, wait she'll just make fun of me.....
I frowned

Ughhhh I'll go see her and see what happens...

I left my room and made my way to Shinoa's.

Shinoa's P.O.V

I finished drying my hair and had already gotten dressed into some joggers and a green tank top(A/N: anyone sees what I did there😏)
When there was a knock on my door.

"Who?"
I called

"It's Yuu"

What if we.........no no don't be stupid he doesn't like you like that and you don't either...
I shook my head and replied

"Come in"
He came in and the first thing that I noticed was his hair. A few strands were sticking up but the rest was normal.

He does look kinda cute.....

He blushed and asked

"Umm....hi....c-can you help me?........"
I arched an eyebrow and smirked