At the beach

A/n: HIII GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING TO READ MY STORY AND I WANT TO INVITE YOU TO GO CHECK OUT ANOTHER YUUNOA FANFIC BY searphLyla-chan
CHECK OUT HER BOOK" the contract". ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A BIT SPICY 🌶 SO BEWARE 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Shinoa's P.O.V

I woke up and stared at the white ceiling wondering what was gonna happen today. It had been about one week since the "incident" and I am feeling much better. I got my cast taken off 3 days ago and I could walk normally but I was still in no condition to fight.

I looked at the clock on my bedside table and saw that it was 10:30
I sighed and tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I turned the other way and then back around but I just couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to get up and see what I was gonna wear today. I sat up and put on my slippers and walked over to my closet.

I looked at myself in the large mirror on my closet's door,  looking specifically at my hair. It was a mess ;lavender stands of hair sticking up from the top of my head and my bangs were all messed up and tangled. I had on a pajama that looked like a onesie and an elf costume combined.

It was a long sleeved sweater connected to shorts that were white with pink stripes. My slippers looked like elf shoes, which were above my knees.

I was about to open my closet, when I heard a knock on my door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was about to open my closet, when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in"

The door opened and I saw Yuu-San come in. He looked at me from head to toe then stared at my messy hair.

"Why are you dressed like that?"
He asked with a light pink color dusting his cheeks.

I looked at myself again in the mirror:

I didn't look that bad did I?

"I just woke up smart ass"
I replied

He glared at me and said
"Really? I wouldn't know. I thought you just arrived from a trip to the North Pole, they might have mistaken you for an elf considering how short you are"

Anger bubbled inside of me after he said this, an idea formed in my head and I decided to get payback. I walked forward and stepped closer to him, backing him into the wall.

Yuu's P.O.V

I went to Shinoa's room to see if she was up yet , and to remind her that we were going to the beach today. I knocked and she gave permission to come in. I looked at her from head to toe taking in the sight of her in a stripped outfit pajama thing.

A slight blush appeared on my face when I saw her. She looked so cute, cuter than usual. Her in that outfit was cute enough all her short stature did was make her even cuter.

I might be falling for yuu (a yuunoa fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें