Game night

A/N: Hi guys!!! I'm here with another SURPRISE UPDATE🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶 I  also have an important announcements to make: I will be making a lemon/ smut/ sex scene!! But not for a few chapters
That's it for the announcements I hope u guys enjoy
Oh and this chapter will also have some kimitsuba in it so beware!
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Shinoa's P.O.V

It was about 6:30 pm and the whole squad was meeting up in Miichan's room at 7:00 for a game night.
I was looking through my stuff in my cabinets and shelves for games we could play. I found an old plastic bottle with the label almost completely off.

We can play spin the bottle!

I thought excitedly as I grabbed it and took a closer look.

oh the dares I can make cherry boy do!!

My thoughts were interrupted by Knocking on my door.

"Come in"
I said putting the bottle on my bedside table
The door oppened and Yuu-San came in.

"Hey"
he said
"Hey" I replied

"do you need something?"

He looked at me and replied
"Just came to remind you that today is game night in Mitsuba's room at 7:00."

"I know I'll be there."
He nodded and walked out of my room, closing the door behind him.
I picked up the bottle and stared at it. I was already changed so I had nothing to do except for looking for more games.

I was wearing a denim dress over a pink long sleeve, and white sneakers. 

My hair was tied up in a ponytail with my usual purple bow

I looked for more games but found nothing except an old pocky box

I looked for more games but found nothing except an old pocky box. I decided that there was nothing else I could bring except for the bottle so I headed outside and started walking to Miichan's room. When I was just outside of my door I saw Yuu-San coming out of his room.