New comerade

Shinoa P.O.V

It has been a few days since I had the horrible fever and I am slowly getting better. Guren has just called the whole squad to his office to speak with us about a newbie that he wants us to train.When I got to his office the rest of the squad was already there they were all waiting on me to start the conversation.

No ones P.O.V

"Ahh you finally decided to show up" Guren said eying Shinoa

"Yes I have decided to grace you with my presence" Shinoa said with a big smile.

"Just get to the point" Kimizuki said looking slightly annoyed.

"The reason I called you to meet me here is because a newbie will be joining your squad for 3 weeks in order for you to train him,he will be arriving in a few days if I hear that any of you are not supporting him you will get kicked off of the squad and he will take your spot. Do you understand?" Guren said with a stern voice.

Everybody else just nodded after Guren was done talking everybody resumed to practice.

Shinoa P.O.V

As I was making my way out of Guren's office I heard Yuu-San call out to me.

"Oi Shinoa what do you think the newbie will be like?"

"Hmm... I don't know I just hope you don't get jealous Yuu-San since I am the squad leader and I have to teach him everything"
Yuu-San just got red all over and said.

"Me jealous?of a newbie ???As if"
"Really? Because I could have sworn I just saw you blush" I winked at him as he just got even redder .

I realized he looked kinda cute when he was mad and blushing.
"Shut up! Shinoa besides he probably won't listen to a midget like you"

"Heh? I'm sorry Yuu-San I couldn't hear you could you repeat that?" I said glaring at him

" I said that he won't listen to a midget like you"

"Really?"

"Yeah and neither will I" he said sticking out his tongue and then laughing like a three year old .

I secretly took out the small key that contains my demon Shi-chan and transformed it into a scythe while he was too busy laughing.

I ran up behind him and put my scythe around his neck and he suddenly stopped laughing and said in a nervous tone " hehe Shinoa you know I was just joking right?"

"Really I didn't think so"

"Yeah I was just joking Shinoa-chan....."

"Hmmph!" I sighed as I brought my scythe down and transformed in back into a key.

"Whatever if you call me short one more time you'll be sorry"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I'm sorry for the short chapter but I hope you guys like it