Day seven (part 3)

Shinoa's P.O.V

"SHINOA!!!!!RUN!!!"

Yuu-San cried out, not being able to hold off Haru-San any longer.

I quickly got up and dashed towards the doorway.

It's been nice knowing you Shinoa-chan.."

After that I felt a sharp pain on the side of my neck followed by pure pleasure. My vision started getting blurry as I  struggled desperately to get away from his grasp failing miserably.

I felt my consciousness slipping,  I was getting dizzier as he sucked on my blood. I was about to surrender to my dizziness when I was pushed on the ground,Landing on my ankle hearing a slight crack.

Yuu's P.O.V

"SHINOA!!!! RUN!!"

I yelled out ,  not being able to hold Haruki off for much longer.

She got up and dashed for the door. I realized the pressure on my sword that was there before was no longer there.

I spun around to look at the doorway,  where I saw that Haruki  had once again cornered Shinoa. I  looked at them,  horrified as he bit down on Shinoa's neck ,Sucking on it hungrily.

I raced forward not being able to take the sight of my family being slowly killed. I let out a battle cry and swung my sword at Haruki's head attempting to behead him. He removed his mouth from Shinoa's neck and threw her aside.

He turned around quickly and clashed his sword against mine before I could land a hit on him .He managed to cut my cheek a little bit but not to much. I almost knocked his sword out of his hand ,but he was quicker and simply dodged it. I swung my sword a few more times failing to hit him each time. He swung and dodged away from my attacks. Finally I was about to land a hit on his chest when he swung his sword to block mine with a surprising amount of force. 

His eyes were practically glowing with anger as he looked into my emerald orbs and said
"I'm getting tired of playing this game Yuu-kun!"

He pushed his sword with even more force making me stumble backwards. He moved quickly over to where Shinoa was lying barely  conscious , and crouched down next to her.

"Stop attacking and I'll make it quick, if you continue I'll make sure that it's slow and painful..."
He said in an ominous voice .

I stared in shock at what he had just said. I tried to steadily move closer trying to get to Shinoa slow and easy.

"Not another move human, or she suffers the consequences"
He said while positioning his sword over her chest.

I thought for a second

'maybe if I'm fast enough I can get to Shinoa and kill him in one go' 

I decided to take my chances and run as fast as I could towards them. Haruki saw me coming and said almost yelling

"Fine have it your way you stupid human!!!!!!"

After saying that he stabbed Shinoa in the chest, earning an intense yell of pain from Shinoa.

Shinoa's P.O.V