A pleasurable night part 2:shower fun(lemon/smut/sex scene)

"Yuu that was amazing!!!!"
Shinoa said.

"y-yeah,by the way,w-what are we going to do about the kid?"
Yuu asked.
"My demon can cleanse me so we can play all we want!"
Yuu smirked.
"Ready for another round then?"
Shinoa grinned and stood up.

"How about we do it in the shower ? I'm sure we'll have even more fun"
Shinoa said while pulling Yuu towards her bathroom. Yuu smirked as he followed along, completely ready for even more adult fun.

Shinoa opened the bathroom and locked it. She then stood in front of the toilet where Yuu was already sitting. She smirked at Yuu and got on her knees, in front of his member. She took it into her small hands and gently kissed and suckled on the tip, making Yuu give out a groan.

"Uhh shinoa.."

Shinoa put more of his member into her mouth and continued blowing him until he was fully erect. She took it out of her mouth and instead she placed it in between her breasts. She moved her chest up and down, soaking her bust with Yuu's pre-cum.

Yuu groaned and reached over and squished Shinoa's breasts together, and groaned from the pleasure.

Shinoa continued to drag her breasts up and down. She then frabbed his dick and pulled it out from in between her mounds, she got up, leaving Yuu sitting on the toilet, giving himself a hand job at a quick pace while she turned on the shower.

Shinoa made sure that the water wasn't too hot or to cold. She stepped into the shower and motioned at Yuu with her hand to join her. He stopped jerking off and walked over to the shower and stepped in, closing the clear door behind him and locking it.

He walked over to the shower and stepped over the tub, closing the clear door behind him and locking it.

After closing the door, Yuu sat on the big cube-like stool on one side of the shower. He spread his legs open as Shinoa strode over towards him. Shinoa saw Yuu's legs opened and smirked as she sat down on his lap, pushing his dick in between her legs and against her clitoris.

She started off slowly moving her hips back and forth, she then went faster moaning as Yuu's dick repeatedly stroked her clit.

She moved back and forth still, wanting to feel even more pleasure. Moans and groans filled the steamy bathroom as Shinoa continued grinding her pussy on Yuu's dick.

"Mmmmm!!!"
Shinoa moaned.

Shinoa felt Yuu grab her hips,she pulled her up with him as he stood up. He pushed her against the shower wall, making sure that the shower head on the celling would hit them perfectly.

He reached over and grabbed a bottle of body wash that was on the edge of the tub.He popped open the bottle and glopped some onto his hands. He rubbed his hands together and the grabbed both of Shinoa's breasts from behind, making Shinoa gasp from the sudden pressure.

He massaged Shinoa's breasts, covering them in soap and bubbles. He pinched and plucked at her sensitive nipples, making her moan continuously, and grind her ass against his hard cock.

He slipped his dick in between her folds and thrusted back and forth, fucking her thighs shamelessly. He groaned as he felt her core heat up more and more. He looked down and saw that the cum from their previous round was slowly but surely coming back out of her, acting as lubricant.

"Huh..Shinoa....I didn't know you were this wet already...."

He murmured in her ear. He had stopped massaging her breasts and at this point the body wash had completed washed off of her breasts as well as his hands.

"I-it's Y-your fault, Y-Yuu...."
Shinoa replied in between pants and moans.

"Well...you're not even close to being wet compared to how you'll be when I'm done with you baby girl."
He murmured as he grabbed his dick and brought it up to Shinoa's ass hole.

He ground his member against her cute little ass a bit before pushing her body tighter against the wall. He prodded her ass hole with the tip of his cock, letting the cum from before act as lubricant as he slipped inside of her rear entrance.

Shinoa felt this and started panting harder than before.
He trusted all the way in an stuck his fingers inside of her pussy, making her cry out. He started slowly pumping his dick into her at a constant pace, all while thrusting his fingers inside of her.

He decided to give her even more pleasure by grabbing her breasts with his free hand and squishing themroughly. Shinoa moaned and Yuu groaned. Yuu decided to tease her a bit, so he stopped fucking her and pulled out.
Shinoa whined, when she no longer felt his warm cock inside of her.

"Y-yuu..."
He got closer and murmured in her ear
"Beg..."
Shinoa's eyes widened
"W-what?!..."
Yuu smirked and murmured in her ear once more, this time biting it and trailing his lips to her neck.

"I said beg for me.."
Shinoa looked at Yuu with lust filled eyes and silently begged him to continue.

"I guess you don't want it then.."
Yuu said, now sucking her neck.
Right when Yuu was about to sit back down on the stool to take care of himself, she spoke in a low voice.

"P-please... y-Yuu.."
Yuu smirked and said.

"Please what..."
Shinoa couldn't take it anymore.

"Y-YUU..FUCK ME!!!F-FUCK ME TILL I FORGET HOW TO WALK..FUCK M-ME TILL I SEE STARS...!!!"
Shinoa blushed deeply as she said this.

Hearing these words come out of her mouth excited him and made him smirk, thinking of all the things that he could do to her.

"As you wish baby girl."

Uttering these final words, Yuu pushed himself back in and started thrusting in and out of her ass in an almost violent manner all while thrusting his fingers in and out of her pussy and massaging her breasts roughly.

Shinoa felt all of these pleasurable sensations flowing throughout her body and quickly fell into a torrent of moans.
She closed her eyes and allowed Yuu to do all of the work.

Yuu started thrusting faster still making Shinoa arch her back and bite her lip in an attempt to prevent herself from crying out in pleasure.

Yuu kept thrusting into her and he saw that she was holding back. He leaned into her ear and whispered in between pants
"Stop doing that.. I don't want daddy's princess to hurt herself..."
Shinoa stopped biting her lip and cried out in between moans

"Y-YUU..F-FASTER...M-MORE..!!"
Yuu smirked. he loved seeing her like this. It was a complete turn on.
"I'm not Yuu... I'm your  daddy... And go ahead scream..I w-want to hear you..!!"

And with this Yuu started thrusting in and out of her pushing her up against the wall making it rattle. In a matter of minutes Shinoa was crying out like a slut and Yuu was moaning along with her.

"D-DADDY!!!...M-MORE!.F-FASTER!"
Shinoa was seeing stars as yuu continued to fuck her. After a few minutes Shinoa cried out louder still as she had her most powerful climax yet as she came all over the wall all while Yuu came inside of her. Yuu pulled out of her and they both sat on the stool.

"I didn't know that you could do it so well daddy.. "
Shinoa said in an amazed tone.
They washed themselves off and then went to go get changed in Shinoa's room.
Yuu saw that Shinoa was sleepy. So he tucked her in and then got into bed next to her.
He turned to her and said
"I love you Shinoa"
"I love you too"
And with that they fell asleep in each other's arms.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
A/N:HEYYY GUYS SOO THAT WAS PART 2 OF MY LEEMMOOONNN🍋🍋🍆🍆🍑🍑 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE❣️❣️❣️ALSOO I HAVE BEEN THINKING AND ITS ABOUT TIME THAT I CAME UP WITH A NICKNAME FOR U GUYS SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS JUST CPMMENT BELLOW
ps I'm
Sorry if this is a bit bad, I had the SAT today and I'm so burned out but please bear with me❤️