Lost in the woods(part4)

A/n:HIIII GUYS SOOOOOOOOO I DECIDED TO HIT YOU WITH THAT DDU DDU DDU AND GIVE U GUYS AN UPDATE HEHEHE HUHUHU ENJOY 😉❤️
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

With Mitsuba's squad

They had been walking for about an hour with no trace of yuu and Shinoa except for a piece of Yuu's uniform.

" Mitsuba, we haven't found anything else, let's just go back and meet up with Guren "

"No, we have to find them, or else they might die out here"

Suddenly there was an ear piercing scream

"Did you guys hear that?!  it was probably Shinoa!! Let's go!! It came from that way"
Mitsuba said running in the direction the scream came from, Kimizuki and Yoichi followed.

About an hour later they came across some bushes, behind those bushes voices and laughter could be heard.

"Have your gear ready"
Mitsuba whispered urgently.

They got their gear ready and they burst right through the bushes, ready to attack. They stopped running when they saw who was behind the bushes.

Sitting there huddled together , by an open fire was Yuu and Shinoa. They looked a little bit frightened at first but then they stood up and Shinoa ran over to hug Mitsuba.

"Miichan!!!"
Shinoa looked up at Mitsuba with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so glad we found you guys!"
Yoichi said running over to Yuu and hugging him.

"I'll tell Guren we found them"
Mitsuba said separating herself from Shinoa and taking the walkie talkie out of her pocket and turning it on.
She then called Guren.

"This is Mitsuba, we found them, over"

"Good we'll meet you wherever you brats are at,over"

"Do you need the coordinates? Over"

"No we can track the walkie talkie, we'll be there soon, for now just stay where you are,over"

Shinoa P.O.V

I'm so glad to see Miichan and the others, I thought me and Yuu-San would be lost in the woods for at least a month. Miichan just called Guren, he said he would be here soon.

I looked at Yuu-San and smiled at him, he blushed lightly and looked away, avoiding eye contact with me.

He always blushes when I'm with him.
He really is weird.

My eyes trailed down to one of his arms, it was bleeding heavily.
"Yuu-San! Your arm is bleeding!"
I shouted

He looked at it and looks back at me
"I guess the wounds haven't fully closed up yet"

" What wounds?!What did we miss?!"
Kimizuki asked arching an eyebrow

"Well Haruki had us cornered at the edge of a cliff, the earth split and we fell into the woods, but Yuu-San protected me so that I wouldn't get hurt, I then thought he died, and cried, but he was still alive, he took a bath in the lake, and I did too after, I felt something latch on to my legs, and I slipped and fell underwater, Yuu-San saved me once again, and then we ate , talked a bit, and now here we are"
I explained