Day six( part 1)

Yuu's P.O.V

I woke up kind of disappointed, because today we had our first mission since Haruki arrived. I just hope he doesn't screw this up.

I got up slowly and walked over to my closet. I opened the closet door lazily and picked out my uniform. I then took my pajama bottoms off and put on my uniform bottoms. Then I took off my shirt and tossed it into the bed. I stared down at my chest and abdomen, examining my six pack.

Just as I was about to grab my uniform shirt ,the door opened and in came a short girl with purple hair and chestnut eyes.

"Hey Yuu-San are you ready fo-"

Her face then became as red as a tomato once she saw that the entire top of my body was naked. She stared at my six pack and just got redder while I started blushing myself.I decided to do what I could and try to ignore her but it was no use.

I couldn't ignore her.

The thought of her seeing my six pack made me so embarrassed but strangely tingly inside. I replied to her unfinished question

"Good morning to you too Shinoa .....no I'm not ready yet as you can see......"
As I said this I gestured toward my exposed upper body.

"Oh well I..I'm S..Sorry for intruding.....I'll L..Leave you alone now so you can finish Ch..Changing ..."

I grabbed her by the arm and sat her down on the bed blushing as I said
"It's fine I just need to put my shirt on and then we could go together".

She nodded but still looking embarrassed while I put my shirt on and fixed my hair a little bit.

Shinoa's P.O.V

Once I saw Yuu-san's six pack I couldn't seem to look away, even though I was so embarrassed. His form was just so.... So perfect.

I don't know how I didn't notice it before. I stared at his six pack wanting to trace my fingers over his six pack and well built upper body and desperately wanting to hug him and stay there forever.

He pulled me to sit on his bed as he finished getting ready so that we could meet the others for breakfast. I watched as he put his shirt on and regretted not touching him, seeing as his six pack was no longer visible. Once he was finished we went to meet the others for breakfast before leaving for the mission.

After breakfast Guren came in and gave us instructions on where to find the vampire noble
"ok listen up, the vampire noble goes to the park at the same time every day so all you have to do is get there before he does and attack, understand?"

everyone nodded in response. After our talk with Guren we walked over to the park , and got into position.

Ten minutes later we saw the noble appear ,and we all got ready to attack. Yoichi fired past the noble to distract him and then everyone jumped out and attacked at once. The noble managed to block all of the attacks and as soon as he was done blocking them he attacked Yoichi but he managed to dodge it.

The noble spun around to face Kimizuki and swung his sword at him. He landed a hit on his arm making a small but deep cut. This angered Kimizuki so he swung his own thin blades at the noble but he just jumped backwards in my direction. I also jumped backwards startled landing besides Haru-San .

Hearing movement behind him the noble spun around and faced me.He prepared to attack while I stood there frozen unable to move.

"Time to die filthy human"

He swung his sword at my head and I completely froze. Then I saw a flash of black and green. The next thing you know Yuu-San is standing in front of me his sword making contact with the nobles.

"Now yoichi!!"
He shouted.

Yoichi who was now behind the noble fired his arrow piercing the noble's heart, killing him and turning him into smoke. Yuu-San turned to me and said with a worried expression on his face

"Shinoa are you ok?"

"I am thanks to you Yuu-San "

Blushing ,he said
"Just doing my job"
I nodded in response and looked over at Haru-San  who looked as calm as ever. Yuu-San started walking towards Haru-San. When he reached him he punched him in the arm and yelled

"YOU IDIOT!!! WHY DIDN'T YO PROTECT HER?!!?! YOU WERE RIGHT NEXT TO HER!!!"

Noticing the commotion, everyone else turned around and stared.

"I guess I got distracted Yuu-kun"

Yuu-San looked like he was about to explode with anger but luckily I stopped him.

Yuu's P.O.V

"I guess I got distracted Yuu-kun." 
He said with a smirk.

I felt like I was about to explode but I didn't thanks to Shinoa, who put her hand on my back ,tracing her fingers along my back making me blush.

"Let's go Yuu-San"
she said following after the others who we're already headed back.

I followed her back and in about 10 minutes we were back.  I was headed for my room when I heard someone shout

"Yuu-kun!!"

I turned around to see yoichi running towards me .

"What is it yoichi?"

"We h-have to t-talk about......"
he said trying to catch his breath.

"Hold on let's talk inside come in"
I said confused but still opening the door inviting him into my room. He nodded walking into my room,while I could only wonder what he wanted to talk about.