Day three

Yuu's P.O. V

I woke up in a different room ,a room that wasn't mine. Under my hand I felt something soft and kinda squishy. I squished the mysterious object trying to figure out what it was.( A/n: what do you think it is?)

I  heard a groan of pain next to me as I squished the mysterious object. I turned to figure out what the squishy , but soft thing was.  I regretted turning my head instantly when I saw what I was grasping. My hand had been on top of Shinoa's chest the whole time( unintentionally I swear!)

Realizing what I had done I freaked out and blood started trickling out of my nose. Trying to get up with my other hand , I accidentally pressed my hand deeper into Shinoa's chest earning a groan of pain from Shinoa.

Shinoa's P.O.V

I felt something pushing up against my breasts. I groaned in pain and opened my eyes, the sight before my eyes made my blush insanely. I saw Yuu-San, one of his hands grasping one of my small breasts , and his other hand on my bed . I also noticed the small trickle of blood coming from his nose.

"What do you think you're doing Yuu-San?!?!?"
I shouted while blushing madly.

"Gahh Shinoa!! I was just umm.... I was just .."

" groping me ?!"
I finished his sentence blushing even more as he became as red as the reddest tomato ever.

" no I was .... Just trying to get up ... When I felt something squishy under my arm..."

" sure you were.... I know you have a perverted mind but you didn't have to do that!!!"

" wahhh!!! But I wasn't!!!! Whatever just get dressed we have our to train the newbie one on one today remember?"
He said still as red as a tomato

" I'd love to cherry boy.... But you seriously don't expect me to get dressed in front of you do you?"
I asked still blushing slightly.

" wahhhh?!?!oh .. Of course not..... I'm going now....."
And with that he slipped out of my room wiping the blood off of his nose with his hand.

(10 minutes later)

Yuu's P.O.V

Man I don't think I can face Shinoa with a straight face after the incident.... But I have to try .I can't let that get in the way. I went over to the training grounds and saw Haruki waiting for Shinoa to arrive.

" good morning Yuu-kun "
he said
I just replied eying him

"oi Haruki wanna train with me till Shinoa gets here?"

"Of course,I would like you to teach me some moves."

" ok then get into position"

He did what I said as he swung his sword towards me without a warning.
I managed to block it but just barely. I turned to face him as he smirked his challenging smirk.

"Watch out Yuu-kun  a reckless move like that will get you killed " 
He said it with a half smile that irritated me.

I was about to swing my sword at him from behind but decided not to as I would get in trouble of any one found out. Just then Shinoa came in and started to practice with Haruki as I just watched  while blushing as I remembered what had happened this morning . I wonder what he meant by " get you killed "

Did he mean on the battlefield? or here ? and was there going to be anyone that was trying to kill me? More importantly what is the deal with that guy?

Shinoa's P.O.V

I went into the training grounds and noticed that Yuu was acting a little strange I decided to shake it of but I couldn't concentrate on my training. I missed one of Haru-san's attacks and he managed to make a cut  on one of my arms.

Blood started dripping from the cut as Haru-San  stared at it fall onto the floor.Yuu-San noticed and came running over to me with a concerned look on his face.

" Shinoa are you ok?!?!"

" yeah thanks for worrying about me"

Yuu's P.O.V

I saw Haruki land a hit on Shinoa's arm. He didn't even ask if she was ok he only stared at the blood dripping from her cut like he was hypnotized by it or something.I ran over to her and asked if she was ok she only nodded and Said

" yes thanks for worrying about me "
i glared at Haruki thinking

that bastard I bet the hit was intentional he sure seems like he hates me so it's possible that he hates Shinoa too
after getting cut Shinoa went to get her cut treated  so that it wouldn't get infected. After Guren found out what happened before the others showed up,
He canceled training for the rest of the day and said that we could have the day off and just relax.