Rescue mission (part 1)

Shinoa's P.O.V

I woke up with a migraine.

My memories were hazy.

I didn't know where I was.

I tried speaking but no sound came out.

There was something on my mouth  preventing me from speaking.

I couldn't  see either, I had a blind fold on , but I didn't know who put it on.

I couldn't move my arms or my legs, they were tied up with ropes.

I heard footsteps coming towards me

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I tried moving backwards but it didn't work I was backed up against a wall .

The footsteps stopped in front of me and I heard a voice say

"You finally woke up
Shinoa-chan"
That voice.................
Suddenly all the memories of last night flooded into my mind

*********flashback************

"Don't even try to free yourself Shinoa-chan"
I struggled against his grasp, desperately trying to move the hand that was clamping over my mouth so that I could get some air.

An idea popped into my head. I bit down on the hand with my teeth.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! You damn human!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He yelled as he snatched his hand away from my mouth while also releasing the other hand around my waist.

I took my chances and ran towards the door but he tripped me with his sword. I fell into the ground with a thump. He grabbed me by the neck and lifted me so that my eyes could meet his menacing glare.

He chuckled as I struggled against him.Realizing that his hand was not covering my mouth  I took the opportunity to yell for the first person that came into my mind.
"Yuu-San!!!!!!!!!!! Hel-"

He silenced me by leaning in to whisper in my ear.
"If you even try to call for help once again I will kill them also......"

I looked at him, horrified as he took out his sword and placed it above my head.
Smoke started coming out from the sword and I started feeling dizzy. I tried to fight it , but it was too much. Not being able to stay conscious anymore I let the darkness take over.

**********flasback over **********

That voice, the same voice that had tried to kill me before. I feel something tug on my blindfold and then I started seeing a face.

His face......

The blindfold was completely off and I finally got to see his face since the last time he had tried killing me on the roof of the J.I.D.A building.