mika and shinoa

Yuu's P.O.V

I opened my eyes groggily as I hear my name through the intercom.

"Yuichiro Hyakuya please report to the lutenit colonels office."

I got up and lazily walked over to Guren's office.
I knocked before entering and Guren addressed me.

"'Ah Yuu, I called you here because I have a mission I want you to accompany me and my squad on. Go get changed and meet me back here."

"Why me? Isn't your squad strong enough?"

"Well yes but we could use your help besides were not as young as we used to be."

"Really but you look so young to be 34"(a/n: yeah I know that in the anime he's 25 but here's he's 34 you will find out in the next chapter why)

"If you're trying to get out of this mission by complementing me that won't work now take this and go change"

He said  handing me a walkie talkie.
For a moment I could see a smile beginning to form on his face but it quickly disappeared and was replaced by a strict face.

I nodded and went back to Shinoa's room. I guess you can't blame a guy for trying.

Guren's P.O.V

"Guren when are you going to tell him? The more you put it off the more pain it will become for both of you"

I sighed and turned around to face Mito.

"I know but if I tell him he will hate me.... But you're right I'll tell him when we get back...."

Yuu's P.O.V

When I got to Shinoa's room she was still sleeping. I sat on the bed .I sighed and turned to Shinoa who was sleeping on the opposite side of the bed.

I smiled and brought my hand to one of her rosy cheeks. I stroked her cheek and her eyelids rose.

"Shinoa I have to go"
I said with a smile

"What?where?"
She said with a look of concern in her eyes.

"I'm going on a mission with Guren and his squad. But I'll be back I promise."

I leaned down and kissed her passionately. I pulled away and said

"Bye I'll see you soon"
And with that I left her room and went to go change.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
TIME SKIP(brought to you by my lemon lol)
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Shinoa's P.O.V

I sighed as I sat up on my bed. I decided to get up and have some breakfast. I put on my slippers and walked out of my room.

I walked slowly to the kitchen and grabbed my favorite cereal and poured some into a bowl. I grabbed the milk out of the fridge and poured it over the cereal. I finished it off with a spoon.

I sat down at the table to eat. After a while of eating alone I heard footsteps approaching. I look up and see Mika-San.

"Good morning Mika-San."

He just glares and looks away. He reaches over to a basket with fruit and grabs a red apple. He bites into the apple with his fangs and starts sucking. I resumed eating my cereal all while pretending to not notice what he was doing.

He stops eating the apple and throws the core into the trash.
He then leaves the kitchen and heads to who knows where.
A few minutes later I finish my cereal and head back to my room. On the way back I see someone on the floor clenching their jaw in agony.