Day five

A/n:hellloooo 🤓 OMG I can't believe it this story has Over 700 views thank you so much for making this possible. 😍😘💖❤️

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Yuu's P.O.V

Yuu. You idiot!!!!!

how could you think you like her?!?!

how?!?

and why the hell would you tell yoichi?!?!?

Do I even like her?

And if I do what is it that you like about her?

These thoughts went through my head as I watched the beautiful blue sky on the building's rooftop.

Sometimes it was good to be alone with my thoughts. I could sort out all of my problems and have some privacy while not having to worry about anything else. More thoughts started going through my head.

what do you even see in her?

Why her?

am I truly in love or is it just a stupid crush?

I balled my hand into a fist and hit the railings of the rooftop in pure confusion and frustration.

"What the hell is this damn feeling?!?!?!"
I shouted into the distance  trying to cool my head .

I leaned over the railing and muttered to myself

"I hate this feeling..."

I sighed , closing my eyes trying to relax but it was no use I just kept thinking of her and her teasing smile. I banged my head on the railing and clutched the top of it. I felt frustrated and  confused.

I don't think I've ever been so confused in my life. I heard footsteps coming closer and stop right behind me.

I turned around let go of the railing and stood up. I peered down to look at a certain very short,  purple haired girl peering up at me with curiosity.

Shinoa's P.O.V

"Shinoa Hīragī squad please report to the lutenit colonel's office"

I looked up as I heard my squad had to go to Guren's office. I went out of my room and saw that everyone else was already headed for Guren's office. Everyone except for Yuu-San .

Where can he be?

I looked for him in his room , the kitchen, even in the bathroom. There was only one place I hadn't looked for himawan

the roof.

I made my way to the rooftop. Opened the door and sure enough there he was.I saw him leaning on the railing.

Then I saw him bang his head on the railing as if he was trying to forget something.
I walked up to him and noticing my presence he turned around and stood up peering down at my face.

"What's the matter cherry boy? Having lady problems ?"
I teased. He simply blushed and said

"Shut up Shinoa!!"

"Awwww Yuu-San you're no fun!"
Then he blushed even more and just stared into my chestnut eyes as I stated back into his mesmerizing emerald eyes.

Yuu's P.O.V

I stated into Shinoa's beautiful chestnut eyes and she stared back interesting my Emerald eyes. Many thoughts went through my head as I stated at her .

Wow. She looked so beautiful today...her short stature only makes her cuter..and her lips look so soft and smooth..... Her hair looks so soft ... She's so cute... And pretty ..

Shinoa's P.O.V

Neither of us wanting to look away we just stood there in awkward silence. Suddenly I remembered what I was here for.

Breaking away my gaze I said
"you know we're supposed to meet Guren in his office.."

"Why didn't you say so?!"
he said grabbing my hand and pulling forward.

I blushed as he grabbed my hand in his and led me down to Guren's office.
A few minutes later we arrived at Guren's office. The others were already there waiting for us.

Yuu's P.O.V

We went into Guren's office and everyone else was already there. When we came in I saw Kimizuki arch an eyebrow. Yoichi winked and smirked. Mitsuba looked confused and Haruki looked like he didn't care.I was confused about everything until Guren said

"Glad to see that you're back from your date"

"Date?"
Me and Shinoa said in unison while looking down and immediately realizing that we were still holding hands and we both immediately jerked our hand back blushing. I averted my gaze from hers and she averted her gaze from mine.

"Well if you two love birds are done here, then maybe I could finally talk to you "

Both of us just nodded still embarrassed and looked at him.

"finally geez get a room.."
He mumbled but I still heard him anyways ,and I turned a bright red as I eyed Shinoa who was also turning red herself.

"Anyways, like I was gonna say,tomorrow you will be going on a mission to take out one of the most powerful vampire nobles.You will leave at exactly dawn tomorrow so be prepared.And also kill as many of the regular vampires as possible. Understand?"
Everyone nodded and Guren responded

" good you all may go except for you, Shinoa."
we all left and Shinoa stayed behind talking to Guren.

Shinoa's P.O.V

I stayed back in Guren's office as I saw everyone else leaving.

" so how is Haruki doing?"
I was started by the question but still I answered.

"He's doing really well, for just a week of training......hey can I ask you something?"

Guren looked surprised at my request and nodded reluctantly.

"Do you think that Yuu-San could help me train him?"

"Is it because you're in love with Yuu?"

"Of course not!!"
I said shaking my hands frantically in front of my face.

"I just thought he could teach Haru-San some moves."

"I don't care. You know Yuu is an idiot but he cares about his comerade and fights pretty well, so do whatever you want as long as Haruki gets stronger"

"Okay"
I said as I nodded and headed out of his office and back into my room. I felt kinda nervous about the mission. Just the thought of loosing any of my comerades makes me want to cry and fills me with fear. I really do hope that tomorrow I won't loose anybody that I care about .