The library incident

Shinoa staggered her way through the long hallway leading towards the library. (She had been feeling really weak the last couple of days and had been having a fever for about a week, she wanted to find out what was wrong with her).

When Shinoa reached the door to the library she was almost too weak to open it, but she managed to get it open. Once she was inside she walked towards the body and medical section of the library. She looked around for a few minutes and finally found a book called "common illnesses".

The small purple haired girl tried to grab the book off of the third shelf but she was too short to reach it. No matter how much she tried she couldn't reach it. She was about to reach it when she heard the big door close, and she stumbled backwards, startled by the loud noise.

"It's probably just Guren"

She muttered to herself.

She could hear footsteps coming closer, then she heard a screeching noise and a quiet thump afterwards. She glanced back at the book that was high above her reach.

Then once more she heard footsteps coming closer and closer and again the stopped.

"SHINOA?!"

"AAAHHH!!!!!"

Startled by the loud voice, Shinoa staggered backwards letting go of the book, and almost falling backwards.

Shinoa turned to see who had called her name and almost made her fall. Behind her, she saw a raven-haired boy with emerald eyes shining with curiosity.

"Oh it's just you Yuu-San"

She said with an uncaring look on her face.

"Yeah, any way do you need help since you can't reach it"

"Awwww isn't it cute the cherry boy is actually trying to help, only at times like this are you obedient and cute" Shinoa said with a smirk.

"SHUT UP just hurry up and tell me if you need help or not" Yuu said blushing a bit.

Shinoa tapped her finger on her cheek as if she was making a hard decision.

"No thanks cherry boy I can do it myself "

"Are you sure? I mean since your so short" he said with a chuckle and a teasing smirk.

Shinoa's eye twitched and she decided to not let it get to her.

"Watch me" she said with a challenging tone in her voice.

And that is exactly what Yuu did. He watched as she stood on tiptoes to reach the third shelf ,and as she tried to reach the book but failed many times.when she finally reached the book,Shinoa turned around and said with a challenging tone and sticking her tongue out at the boy.

"I told you I could do it"

As soon as the words left her mouth she felt s horrible dizziness wash over her.

She staggered backwards barely able to keep her balance.

"Yuu-San.."

And with that, she fell backwards closing her eyes letting the dizziness take over.

Yuu instantly rushed forward, catching Shinoa in his arms leaning her small figure against his. He laid Shinoa on the floor bent down near her and brought his hand to her cheek, he discovered that she was burning hot, he realized that she had a fever.

He decided to take Shinoa back to her room so that she could rest. He slid his long strong arms under her small back blushing slightly and lifted her up carrying her bridal style. He walked towards the library doors and opened them and walked down the hallway to her room.

He hoped nobody saw him carrying Shinoa, he didn't want to go through the embarrassment of having to explain to his teammates. He decided to put that thought aside and focus on what was important: bringing Shinoa to her room.

When he finally got to Shinoa's room he opened the door and laid her down carefully on her soft purple bed. He looked back at Shinoa who was breathing lightly. He walked over to Shinoa's bed and put his hand on her forehead, she was still hot but not as hot as before.

He decided to come back tomorrow and let Shinoa get some rest so that she would be better soon. Yuu walked out of her room closing the door hoping that she would get better by tomorrow.

As he was walking towards his own room he noticed that he was worried about Shinoa, He didn't want her to suffer but he knew that she was not going to get better instantly.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I hope you guys like it, Please remember to vote,comment,and share! Until next time!!