Rescue mission (part 2)

A/n: HIIII GUYSSSS SOOOOOO I decided to give you guys a surprise update so yeah I hope you guys enjoy it ❤️💓💓💖💖💓💘💘💞💞
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Shinoa's P.O.V

He got closer and closer until he was only a few inches away from my lips.

I could feel his breath against my lips as he still got closer until his chest was pushing up against mine.

I don't want this to happen somebody help me!!!!!

Our lips were about to meet in an
open-mouthed  kiss until the door burst open.........

And in came the person that I had never been more happy to see in my life.

His emerald eyes widened upon seeing me and Haru-San in the position we were currently in.

I saw a bloodlust , and rage in his eyes that I had never seen before, as he grabbed his sword and ran forwards.

"YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!?!?!"
He shouted as he lunged at haru-San.

Haru-San flicked my forehead and I felt something stick to my head. He then dodged Yuu-San and got out his own sword.
They started fighting, Yuu-San called for his demon and purple  marks started appearing on his face as he fought haru-San.

After the purple marks appeared, he became faster than Haru-San.

Yuu-san managed to slash Haru-san in the heart knocking him over as he started crying out in pain, but not before he flicked Yuu-San on his head as well.

Yuu-San ran over to me and he began to cut the ropes around my body with his sword.As he was cutting the ropes, the area on my forehead  that
Haru-San flicked began to throb, and I started feeling weaker and weaker.

Everything started becoming blurrier as Yuu-San caught me in his strong arms.

Yuu's P.O.V

I ran up the staircase, headed towards the right end of the hallway. I got to 3rd door of the hallway and reached for the door knob.

Finally I'm here.

I'll get to smell her sweet scent and hear her wonderful laughter once again after all.

I turned the door knob with these joyous thoughts in my head, but the joyful feeling didn't last long upon entering and seeing Shinoa's and Haruki's position.

Instead, those joyful thoughts turned into rage and bloodlust. He had Shinoa tied up and pushed against the wall, with their chests pushed up against each others. He held on to her small waist while caressing her thigh with the other hand,and he was kneeling in front of her, about to forcefully kiss her.

I instantly grabbed my sword and ran forward towards them.

"YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!?!?!"
I shouted

I lunged at him and he flicked Shinoa's head and dodged my attack. We then started fighting.

I called for my demon and began feeling stronger and stronger. I eventually became faster than Haruki.