Day six(part 2)

Yuu's P.O.V

"Yuu-kun we need to talk.."
Yoichi said trying to catch his breath after running to my room.

"Hold on let's talk inside come in"
I said confused but still opening the door inviting him into my room.

He nodded walking into my room,while I could only wonder what he wanted to talk about. He stepped inside and took a seat on the couch on the other side of the wall. I walked in, closed the door behind me and took a seat on my bed, across from where Yoichi was sitting.
"So you needed to talk about something?"
I asked .

He nodded and said

"It's about Shinoa-chan ....."
He said looking a bit nervous.
I blushed when I heard her name and immediately thought back to the time I stupidly told him that I liked Shinoa .

"What about Shinoa?"

I asked getting a little bit worried about what he might say.

"Well she got a letter telling her to go to the rooftop tomorrow at  midnight but no one signed it off.."

I remember hearing something about a letter before when I was listening to Shinoa and Mitsuba's conversation before but I didn't know exactly what they were talking about.

"What about the letter?"
I asked wanting to know more

"Well...Mitsuba came to me a few days ago asking if I had left it or if I know who did it... She even asked me if I liked Shinoa-chan.."
Yoichi replied looking a bit self conscious.

Rage bubbled inside of me thinking that Yoichi might just like Shinoa.

"Well what did you say?!?!?"
I blurted out

"I didn't leave the letter and I certainly don't like her... Not like that "
He replied looking a bit terrified of me.

All the rage that was previously bubbling inside of me disappeared as I heard him say that he didn't like her like that.

"Yuu-kun?"
Yoichi asked

"Hmm?"

"Do you really like Shinoa-chan?you said you did but you never said why"
I blushed as Yoichi mentioned me liking Shinoa.

"I don't know ....if I really like her or if it's just a silly crush..."
I said twiddling my thumbs and looking down.

"Well what do you like about her?"

I hesitated, thinking it trough before I answered

"Well.... I like her smile. I think she's beautiful and even though she's perverted sometimes I love how she makes me smile and feel loved. I guess I just care about her deeply... And I guess I just can't live without her "
I said smiling and blushing while tears of joy ran down my cheeks.
Yoichi just watched and smiled at me as he blurted out
"So you do like Shinoa-chan, Yuu-kun!!!!!"

"Shhh Yoichi keep it down!!"
I said blushing .

" oh and Yoichi I don't like her,I love her."

"Well then I'll help you out as best I can Yuu-kun"

"Thank you so much Yoichi."

"You're welcome Yuu-kun but when do you plan on confessing to her?"
Yoichi's question made my eyes widen in realization that I hadn't thought of that yet.