Lemon/Smut/sex scene (sneak peak)

A/n: HIII GUYS ITS ME AGAIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN REALLY EXCITED FOR THE LEMON SOOO I THOUGHT WHY NOT GIVE YOU GUYS A SNEAK PEAK 🤭😏😏🤤🤤 I hope you guys enjoy❣️ here's some holy water 💦
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Yuu locked the door and began undressing. Just as he was finishing stripping himself of his clothes he heard the water shut off in the bathroom.

He instinctively reached for his towel, when he didn't feel it, he looked at the couch where he had left it.

The towel had somehow disappeared .

Just then he heard the doorknob to the bathroom turn. His eyes widened. He knew that there was absolutely no way that he could dress himself again.

He did the next best thing —he covered his crotch with both of his hands. He had just covered his member when Shinoa came out of the bathroom with a towel over her chest, barely covering her thighs, and another wrapped on her head along with her hair.

Yuu took one look at Shinoa and blushed.

Shinoa noticed his blushing face,  and saw that he was  covering his lower region.

She walked up to him and smirked

"What are you hiding there Yuu?"

"N-nothing"
Yuu stammered

"C'mon you know you can trust me."
Shinoa said, her grin becoming bigger.

Yuu shook his head and scrunched his eyes closed. Shinoa smirked, and began dragging her bust against Yuu's chest.
When he felt this Yuu immediately opened his eyes.

"You like that? Such a naughty boy"
Shinoa continued doing this

"Oh well, I can't blame you, you are a cherry boy after all, you'd probably not do it with anyone"
Shinoa said removing herself from Yuu's body and walking towards the bed.

Hearing those last words come out of her mouth made Yuu want to prove her wrong.

He walked towards  Shinoa, grabbed her by the shoulders.

He spun her around and pushed her into the bed, causing the towels to unravel themselves from her hair and body, leaving her utterly naked in front of Yuu.

Yuu smirked,and Shinoa chuckled
" haha very funny, cherry boy"

Yuu scowled

"So you're saying you're not a virgin?"
Yuu asked with an annoyed tone in his voice

"No I just said you're a cherry boy"
Shinoa said with a smirk

That smirk annoyed Yuu seeing as she toyed with him even though they were in a relationship.

Then Yuu got an idea.

He reached for the honey on the table and showed it to Shinoa.

"I have an idea, since you feel like calling me cherry boy, let's see what happens when I do this"
Yuu opened the bottle of honey and poured almost all of it on Shinoa's breasts.

Shinoa gasped as she felt the cold liquid fall on her sensitive mounds.
Yuu tossed the honey aside and bent down. He breathed on Shinoa's breasts before leaning down and licking her right breast.

Shinoa immediately gave a light moan as she felt Yuu's tongue on her skin.
Yuu kept sucking on her right breast, swirling his tongue around her perky nipple and taking it and rolling it slowly in between his teeth.

He kept licking and sucking on her small mounds , until he had licked off all the honey. He then did the same to the left breast.

During the process Shinoa tried her best not to moan but Yuu knew that she couldn't resist him. After he was done, he looked up at Shinoa. She had a dark blush on her cheeks with made Yuu smirk.

She had begun sweating as well.
Shinoa chuckled dryly

"Such a naughty boy"

She's so stubborn, looks like the lesson must continue then.

Yuu smirked and he brought his hands to her breasts, making Shinoa's eyes widen.While Shinoa's breasts looked rather small, they actually fit perfectly in his larger hands.

He began squishing her not so small breasts as she tried her best not to moan under his supremacy . Only when he began massaging and pushing on her breasts harder and faster did she start giving in.

Yuu smirked as Shinoa began moaning, he massaged them, harder and faster still as he did this he felt her hard nipples pressing against his palms. As he continued pressing on her breasts he bent down towards her ear and whispered in a breathy voice
"Perfect size~"

He noticed how Shinoa body rocked in time with his movements. He also noticed how the towels were still under her body. So he stopped massaging her breasts and grabbed her ankles, lifting her body off of the bed.

He stared at her exposed core for a few seconds as he lifted her body up, he then grabbed the towels and threw them on the couch along with his clothes. He set her body back down on the bed and crept closer to the edge of the bed from where he was standing before.

He grabbed her her legs and spread them apart. He then brought his slightly hard dick into Shinoa's clit.
As soon as he did this he immediately felt the heat from her core.

He started rubbing his dick against her wet core, as he started doing this his cheeks started heating up and beads of sweat started forming on his forehead.

He continuously rubbed his member in between Shinoa's legs making her moan uncontrollably.
"Y-Yuu ......a-ahh....."
Yuu felt himself becoming harder by the minute as he continues rubbing his manhood against Shinoa's pussy.