Mixed feelings(part 1)

A/n: hey guys!!!I'm sorry that i didn't update yesterday, I was at a church retreat and we couldn't bring our phones... HOWEVER I'm pretty sure that you guys will love this chapter😉 so that's why I am dedicating this chapter to AndreaFienco AceofSpade27
calums_voodoodoll jy_456 and last but not least to Vanja03 .
And also thanks so much for
37k😘😘💕❤️❤️❤️!!! and I hope to get to 10k before the lemon which is in 4 chapters btw. So yeah thank you guys so much and I hope that enjoy *wiggles eyebrows*
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Shinoa's P.O.V

Ugh, what is this feeling?!?!

I just need to cool my head.

I set my mug down on a small table and left my room heading for the roof. I reached the roof and I saw that I was not the only one that needed to cool my head.

There was someone staring into the distance and leaning on the railing. The person was tall and had spiky black hair.

I blushed when I concluded that it could only be one person.

"Y-Yuu-San?"

Great this was the last person I needed to see right now....

He turned around and smiled at me, his emerald eyes sparkling in the moonlight. I blushed when he smiled and I got butterflies in my stomach.

I felt as if I were on the tallest, fastest roller coaster in the world whenever he smiled or whenever he says how much he loves his family........ but why??

"Hey"
He said

"Hi"
I walked over and stood next to him also leaning against the railing. There was a few minutes of awkward silence, until he spoke.

"The sky is beautiful isn't it?"

"Mhm.... it sure is"
I said staring off into the distance as well.

"You know who it reminds me of?"

"Who? Mika?"
I asked not taking my eyes off of the beautiful sunset before my eyes.

There was a gentle breeze that rustled our hair.
"Yes but it also reminds me of you"

He said
"Oh that's nice......WAIT WHAT?!"
I squeaked

I took my gaze off of the sunset and looked at him. He turned and made eye contact with me.

"Well because there's many colors,those colors represent emotions, there's pink, red, yellow, orange, and purple.
Each of those colors are emotions that you've shown me.
Red is anger and frustration, pink  is kindness, purple is sadness, yellow is happiness and orange is humor. You're shown me each of these emotions more than once, and together they form something truly beautiful."
He said this as his eyes twinkled, complementing the slight blush in his cheeks.

I felt my face erupt in crimson, shocked by his words.
I didn't know that he could be so charming..............

I stood still, not believing  that it was him who had just said all of these things about me.