Day one

A/N: Heyyyy guys I decided to upload today because I had extra time because I didn't have homework 😆 so any ways I hope u enjoy my story
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Shinoa's P.O.V

After I got the letter yesterday I could only try to guess who might want to meet me. I decided to ask Miichan for help to see if we could find out who left the letter.

Having decided this I walked out of my room with the letter in my hand and walked towards her room to see if she was even there.

Once I got to Miichan's room I knocked and heard a muffled 'come in'. I went in and said while keeping the letter behind my back.

"Miichan I need your help with something"

" what is it now Shinoa it better not be something pervy"
she said a little bit annoyed of me and my (sometimes) pervy ways.

"It's not I need help figuring something out"
I said handing her the letter.

At first she looked confused and reluctant to open the letter but after she finally read it she stared at me with even more confusion.

"Shinoa...you know this might be a love confession right?"

When I heard what she had just said I blushed madly her question made me think of Yuu-San for a split second.

The fact that it might be a love confession hadn't come to me before.

"I.. I didn't think of that"
I finally said feelings slightly embarrassed.

"So who do you think it might be?"
She asked I just shrugged

"Well  let's see if we can find out do you have any idea who it could be?"
She asked with a slight hint of amusement in her violet eyes.

" I don't know it could be anyone even Kimizuki.....BUT  I have an  idea who most likely left The letter "

"Who?!?!?!"
She said a little bit to eager to find out.

"It could either be Haru-San Yoichi or ..........." 

I paused and blushed furiously at the thought of who the lat person might be

"And?!?! Who else?!?!?!?"
Yelled Miichan with desperation and impatience in her voice.

"And.... Yuu-San"
I said blushing even more than before.

Yuu's P.O.V

I was heading to Yoichi's room to hang out a bit with him and Kimizuki when I heard loud voice coming from Mitsuba's room.
My curiosity got the best of me.

I know I shouldn't be eavesdropping but I can't help it.

I put my ear up to door so that I could hear better.
I heard Mitsuba say

" so who do you think it might be?"
Then I heard Shinoa say

" I don't know........ It could be anyone even Kimizuki but I have an idea who most likely left the letter "

"Who?!?!"
I heard mitsuba yell

" it could either be Haru-San, Yoichi or............."
Shinoa paused

"And?!?!?!?!who else?!?!?!"
Mitsuba shouted impatiently

"And................Yuu-San "

Shinoa finally answered. When I heard my name my heart beat sped up.

Why did Shinoa think I might have left her a letter?
And why is she trying to figure out who left her a letter?!
I decided to just stop eavesdropping and head to Yoichi 's room. I shook my head while blushing and ran towards Yoichi's room not wanting to hear anymore of Shinoa and Mitsuba's conversation

No one's P.O.V

When Shinoa said the last person's name mitsuba became more confused than ever.

" why do you think Yuu might have been left the letter? I mean I can understand why you think Haruki or Yoichi left the letter but why Bakayuu?"
Mitsuba finally asked

" I don't know ....."
Shinoa answered reluctantly

" do you........ Like Yuu?"

Shinoa looked shocked at the fact that Mitsuba thought she liked Yuu but as shocked as she was she decided to answer anyways

" I really don't know...... He's my friend but I don't know if i see him in that kind of way"

" I see...."
Mitsuba said turning away from Shinoa

" well I say you just try to observe the three of them the best you can and try to figure it out that way"

" yeah I guess... I can try"